Chapter 145: Survival at the End of the World 9

On this night in this weird base, Lu Shi didn't sleep well tonight.

It's not that he is seriously ill, but that in the end of the world, people are unpredictable. He doesn't believe that there will be any good people who are selfless and sacrificed themselves, such as Mr. Gu.

It sounds full of benevolence, righteousness and morality, but Lu Shi feels hypocritical no matter how he thinks about it.

Fortunately, the night was spent safely. At dawn, Lu Shijin woke up and urged him to leave. Staying at this base for another second, and it may be more dangerous.

The two were packing up and were about to leave the room to meet others. Lu Shijin suddenly heard the sound of small animals scratching the door outside the door. When they opened the door, there was a chubby orange cat squatting at the door, squinting at him with the green cat's eyes.

"Where did the cat come from?" Lu Shi feels strange today.

Big Fat Orange raised his paws and stroked her beard. The tail behind her buttocks shook leisurely. Seeing Lu Shijin coming out, she was not afraid of stranger at all, as if she knew Lu Shijin.

Lu Shijin also inexplicably felt familiar with the cat, especially the corners of the cat's mouth, which looked like imitating people laughing.

"This cat usually eats well at first glance. It should be someone's pet to keep it so fat, right? How did you find me?" Lu Shi joked sincerely and half-falsely. He squatted down and touched the fat orange's head. "Since you sent it to your door, don't blame me for being cruel and spicy, and I don't know if the roast cat meat is delicious or not."

"Cat meat is not delicious! Meow!" Pang Ju scratched Lu Shijin's claw angrily. Lu Shijin suddenly heard Pang Ju spitting out. She was shocked. He turned his head and shouted to Ting, "Come to Xiang Ting!" There is a cat here who has become a sperm!"

Fat Orange walked around leisurely, "You're just a sperm, meow!" Stupid Xiaolu, I don't even know meow?

Hearing this familiar tone, Lu Shijin suddenly thought of something and asked suspiciously, "Are you - Lin Dong?"

Fat orange shook the huge cat's head proudly. "Yes, my power has evolved meow. In the future, I can not only change the table and chair, but also become an animal meow, meow meow meow meow meow~"

Lu Shijin: "..." Lin Dong's fat figure gradually overlapped with this orange cat, which was also fat as a ball, and coupled with the cute cry of the orange cat, it was really indescribable.

"Do you change anything but a cat?" Lu Shijin asked with interest, "For example, tigers, lions, elephants, dinosaurs and other beasts."

Fat Orange: "What do you think? Meow, my power now seems to be only a small animal meow like a puppy kitten. I can also turn a mouse into a sparrow, and it will be more convenient to escape for life in the future~"

Lu Shijin: "..." Sure enough, there is still little combat effectiveness, but it's good to become a sparrow and fly, but I don't know if such a fat sparrow can fly.

Xiang Ting came over and looked, "Since Lin Dong's power has evolved, Tang Qin and Su Ling's power should also have evolved. Let's go to them together.

Lu Shi had no objection today. He looked down at the shape of Lin Dong or an orange cat and asked, "Aren't you going to change back?"

Fat Orange shook her head and said, "What are you doing? I think it's too tiring to be a human being, or it's more comfortable to be an animal. Do you know what my greatest wish is?"

Lu Shijin asked in cooperation, "What is it?"

"It's just to be a pet cat or dog in your next life. I don't carefree. I do two things all day long, eat and sleep," Fat Orange Meow sighed. "Of course, the premise is that if there is a next life, meow."