Chapter 155: The Ultimate Challenge 2

Lu Shijin closed the script, put his mobile phone into his pocket, stood in front of the dressing mirror in the room, sorted out the clothes, and then walked out of the room.

Outside is a long corridor, with a row of rooms. Lu Shijin looked back at his room number, which said 204, so he guessed that he should be on the second floor of the cruise ship now.

As for the other rooms, the doors were closed, and I couldn't see if there were any residents. Anyway, we would meet later. Lu Shi did not stay and wait for the people in other rooms to come out and went straight downstairs.

This is a very luxurious cruise ship. There are several restaurants alone, as well as bars and cabaret halls. Through the indicator signs, Lu Shijin found the location of the banquet hall. When he entered, there were already five people sitting next to the long table inside.

As soon as they saw Lu Shi coming in, the five people looked at him, both inquiry, indifference and hostility.

Lu Shijin looked at the age, clothes and seat of the five people, and had a general understanding of their identity in his heart.

The three people sitting on the left should be Mr. Lu's sister and her husband and son's family of three. Mr. Lu's brother-in-law's surname is Li. Although they all have names, Lu Shijin thinks it's hard to remember, so he calls them Mr. Li, Mrs. Li and Li's nephew.

Mrs. Li has more than 50 years old, but she is well maintained. She looks only in her early forties. She wears a hand-embroidered cheongsam, a silk shawl, and perms her shoulder-to-shoulder to become a very popular hairstyle. At first glance, she knows how to enjoy it. Mrs. Li wears an antique watch inlaid with gems on her wrist and her right hand. There is a diamond ring the size of a pigeon egg on the ring finger, which is nothing. The most eye-catching is the string of emperor's green emerald beads around her neck. Each emerald bead is the same size, the color is transparent, round and plump, and the water color is excellent.

Although Lu Shijin doesn't understand jewelry, he also knows that gold is priceless. This jade necklace must be valuable.

Mrs. Li's husband, Mr. Li, was a servant of the Lu family. At present, he is only a vice president in Lu's company. With his income, of course, he can't afford Mrs. Li's luxurious living expenses. It can be imagined that Mr. Lu must have subsidized his sister in private.

As for Mr. Li, he is not a few years older than Mrs. Li, but he looks much older. His hair is gray, and his hair on the top of his head is even thin. Usually, the pressure should be small. He is a rich Lu family. With the support of Mr. Lu for so many years, he has not achieved much success in his career, so Mrs. Li is not very I can look down on her husband.

Li's nephew was in his early twenties. He looked like a young man and sat in a chair without a look. Mrs. Li reminded him to sit down several times, but he didn't take it seriously. At first glance, he was a child spoiled by his parents.

The two people opposite, a man and a woman, should be a couple from the perspective of interaction. In addition to Mr. Li and Mrs. Li, there is only one couple. There is no need to think about it. It should be Mr. Lu's daughter-in-law.

Mr. Lu's son-in-law's surname is Feng. Let's call them Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng.

Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng are both in their thirties. They are family unions. They still don't have children. Mr. Lu is dead, and it is hard to say whether this marriage can be maintained.

The five people had become their own camp. When they saw Lu Shijin coming in, they just looked at him a few times, and then withdrew their sights and continued to talk to the people around them when nothing had happened.