Chapter 61: Real Fairy Tales 11

Lu Shijin and Shen Shao were forcibly brought back to the mermaid country in the deep sea by the Junyu and Junli brothers.

It is a world that human beings have never reached, hiding under rocks 10,000 meters below the sea.

There is no sea here. Except for the sun, there can't grow plants, and everything else is almost no different from land. Mermaids have established their own country and civilization here.

Mermaids will become human life here. Although the number of mermaids is far less than that of human beings, they are far more united than human beings.

For thousands of years, they have evolved to the top of the food chain of the ocean world and become the smartest creature in the ocean.

They develop science and technology on the seabed and work together to build a country. If it hadn't been for what Lu Shijin had seen, they could not have imagined such a magical and prosperous world under the sea.

Mermaids and marine animals have lived together for tens of millions of years, and they have a thorough understanding of the seabed, which have existed since ancient times.

Therefore, mermaids are at least hundreds of years ahead of mankind in life sciences.

Therefore, in order to expand the population and reproduce, it is not surprising that mermaids can study ways to conceive males.

When I saw other male mermaids in the mermaid country, I didn't know that the male mermaids nowa looked less than all like in the encyclopedia written by human beings.

Female mermaids and men can give birth to human babies, while male mermaids and women can also give birth to small mermaids.

These small mermaids born by humans will inherit the beauty of their mothers.

Jun Yu and Jun Li's mother are a beautiful human woman who was inadvertently rescued by their father, the last Mermaid King, at sea.

No wonder when Lu Shi saw Jun Yu at sea for the first time, he did not associate him with the male mermaid at all.

The number of mermaids is scarce, so the place where labor needs to be used has been completely replaced by AI robots.

The mermaid king's palace is very large, but there is only the Mermaid King and his brother. Except for them, there are only cold robots.

But now it's different. In addition to two mermaids, there are two more people in the palace.

Lu Shijin and Shen Shao are the only two human beings in the mermaid kingdom. Jun Yu sent them to install artificial cheeks and bionic webpers, so that they can also swim freely in the sea like mermaids.

However, they usually don't have the opportunity to leave the Mermaid Kingdom to go to the sea above. They are locked in Junyu's palace. Usually, their freedom of access is restricted, and only Jun Yu and Junli are in contact with two mermaids.

Lu Shijin is fine. Although he was forcibly abducted by Jun Yu, after he knew who Jun Yu was, he did not resist in his heart, but pretended to be unwilling on the surface.

But Shen Shao is different. Before he came out of the blow of the gentle and lovely little mermaid suddenly evolved into a male mermaid, he couldn't accept that he was crushed by a male mermaid every day, threatening him to make him grow a little mermaid.

Raw mermaid? It's a joke! What is his dignity as a man?

Since he came here, Shen Shao has never stopped the idea of wanting to escape for a moment, and often encouraged Lu Shi to escape with him.