Chapter 146: Survival at the End of the World 10

"'True card', usage times 1, take effect immediately after use, ask any questions about the object used, the object used will answer truthfully, can't lie, last for 30 minutes."

As soon as he finished 711, Lu Shi saw a white light that only he could see flying towards Du Jiang, but Du Jiang was unconscious.

"Du Jiang, let me ask you again, can we believe you?" Lu Shijin bent his eyebrows and smiled at Du Jiang and asked.

Du Jiang originally wanted to swear "power", but somehow his tongue was up to his upper jaw, and the initials of "power" were about to make a sound. His tongue suddenly knotted and said "no".

Du Jiang's face changed rapidly. How could he unconsciously tell the truth?!

"What did you say?" Xiang Ting was stunned when he heard Du Jiang's answer. Is Du Jiang kidding?

Lu Shijin knew that it was the "truth card" that took effect. What Du Jiang said was clear that it was the real idea in his heart.

He knew that there was a ghost in his grandson's heart.

Lu Shijin held his arm, held his chin in one hand, and looked at Du Jiang from head to foot. His eyes seemed to be watching animal performances in the zoo, which made Du Jiang look at him hairy, "Why do you look at me like this?"

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "Don't be nervous. Let's play a game."

"What game?" Du Jiang subconsciously took a step back, and he suddenly regretted coming here tonight.

Lu Shi raised his eyebrows, "I'll ask you and answer. Let me ask you, have you betrayed us?"

Du Jiang shook his head to deny it, but his mouth was out of the control of his brain and replied honestly, "Yes."

As soon as he finished speaking, he wanted to bite off his tongue and pointed out in horror, "What magic did you, you and me use!"

"Demon?" Lu Shijin laughed and said, "Do you have a ghost in your heart? You don't care to tell the truth. Do you blame me for coming?" Did I force you to admit it with a knife?

Xiang Ting's face was condensed, anger rose between his eyebrows, and the gun in his hand was raised again, "Du Jiang, what on earth do you want to do?"

"I, me..." Du Jiang wanted to explain, but he couldn't say anything deceptive. He was afraid that he would talk nonsense again. He simply covered his mouth with his hand, turned around and pulled out his legs and ran away.

Lu Shi immediately shouted: "Chase! Don't let him move the rescue soldiers!"

Xiang Ting had rushed to Du Jiang vigorously. Du Jiang, a weak scholar, couldn't run over Xiang Ting. He was caught back by Xiang Ting in two steps.

It is already known that Du Jiang is not good at coming, and Xiang Ting no longer reads any teammates. He used a rope to firmly tied Du Jiang to the trunk of the tree, so that Lu Shishi was now.

Lu Shijin pulled out a dagger, patted Du Jiang's face with a knife, and said with a smile, "Du Jiang, if you had known you were not honest, and you still played with the trick of death. Do you thought you made up a story casually, would Xiang Ting and I believe it?" Come on, what the hell are you trying to do?"

Du Jiang gritted his teeth, his mouth was closed very tightly, and he looked like I wouldn't open his mouth no matter why you were.

Lu Shijin sneered, moved the dagger down, and threatened coldly, "Do you think you can't do anything about you if you don't talk?" If I go on, you may become a eunuch. You have to figure out whether you want to be an eunuch or tell me the truth?