Chapter 139: Survival at the End of the World 3

Next to the girl was a thin and tall boy. He seemed to be her boyfriend. She quickly blocked the girl and glared at Lu Shijin angrily, "Where are you looking!"

Lu Shijin: "..."

The girl's reaction reminded everyone, including Lin Dong, that Lu Shijin's eyes also became strange. Although they were all men, they didn't want to be seen by the same sex.

Lu Shijin quickly explained, "My perspective eye does not always exist. It can only be opened when I want to use it, and..." There is only one of the six girls here. In order to prevent being killed by others as perverts, he felt that it was necessary to explain his sexual orientation and looked at the girl sincerely and said, " And I don't like women, so don't worry."

Hearing this, the girl suspiciously put down her chest guard hand, "Are you gay?"

Lu Shijin nodded. The girl looked much more friendly at Lu Shijin. It turned out to be a "sister".

Lu Shijin thought that his image of "pervert" had been clarified. Before he could breathe, he saw other boys suddenly become frightened and weird when he looked at him, especially Lin Dong. He actually imitated the girl's movements just now to protect his chest?

Lu Shijin: "?????" Do I look so bad tasted?

Lin Dong smiled cheaply, "Xiao Lu, if you don't look at girls, will you..."

"No!" Lu Shijin was afraid that he would say something that would pollute his ears, so he decisively interrupted him, "Even if I want to watch it, I also look at the handsome man who is extremely handsome."

Lin Dong was unconvinced and retorted, "Xiao Lu, what you said hurts people. Am I not handsome?"

Lu Shijin gave him a "your own experience" look and shouted Lin Dong with anger, "Then tell me, who of us is a handsome man!" Who can see you!"

Lu Shijin knew that Lin Dong was digging a hole for himself, but he couldn't help glanced at Ting. When the other two boys saw Lu Shijin's eyes, they took a step back and made a "I knew" expression.

Although Xiang Ting had no expression on his face, Lu Shijin could understand Xiang Ting's heart from his tight mandible.

He must have regarded me as a pervert. Lu Shijin resisted the impulse to hold his forehead and slandered. If he had known it, he would not have said that his power was a perspective eye. Now he really jumped into the Yellow River and couldn't be washed out!

Fortunately, Xiang Ting was calm and didn't say anything. They were all people who fled for their lives. I don't know if there is still tomorrow after today. It's useless to care about these.

"Anyway, thank you for your willingness to take us in tonight," Xiang Ting turned out his hand. "My name is Xiang Ting. These three are all my classmates."

Lu Shijin looked down at the ten-finger slender hand. Although he lived a hiding escape life, Xiang Ting's nails were also trimmed very clean, and the skin on the back of his hand was fair. You could see the faint cyan vein blood vessels below. The knuckles of his fingers were clear, which inexplicably made people feel very wanted.

Lu Shijin hesitated not to shake hands with Xiang Ting. He hadn't forgotten his special physical fitness.

It is said that once you have physical contact with a man, your legs will be weak, plus empty water.

Just now, he deliberately avoided physical contact with Lin Dong, so he hadn't tried it after passing through, and he didn't know if those reactions were true.

Lu Shijin hesitated for a moment and made up his mind to hold Xiang Ting's hand. The moment he met the man's hand, Lu Shijin felt that an electric current was uploaded from Xiang Ting's hand to his hand, flowing into his limbs, causing an overelectric crispness.