Chapter 57: Real Fairy Tales 7

Lu Shijin guessed right. After two days, Shen Shao contacted Jun Yu again, saying that he found that his physical condition had improved after going back. On the phone, he praised Master Yu for his medical skill, hoping to discuss the follow-up treatment plan with Jun Yu.

Dayu finally hooked up. The next plan is to make Shen Shao make up his mind to cut off contact with Jun Li.

Shen Shao came to the clinic for the third time and has been convinced of Jun Yu's ability.

Although he sleeps before every acupuncture, he has no memory of the acupuncture process.

But it is undeniable that he has worked hard for more than ten years and developed countless drugs and tested them countless times on himself, and the effect is not as good as just coming to Junyu twice.

Shen Shao is not curious about what method Jun Yu used to treat his illness, but no matter what method is, as long as it has an effect, it is a good way.

Moreover, the knowledge of traditional Chinese medicine itself is mysterious and mysterious. In the past, there were rumors that Qigong could cure diseases. Maybe Jun Yu's method is probably like this.

"Master Yu, how many courses of treatment do you think it takes to cure my illness?" Shen Shao's eyes are full of expectation. After all, it is a nightmare that haunted him for nearly 30 years. He is about to come out of the nightmare. Anyone will be excited.

"Since you are willing to believe me, I will definitely try my best to cure you." Jun Yu looked deep, "If you don't live, you need your cooperation."

"Of course, I will definitely cooperate." Shen Shao took out a gold card from his bag, put it on the table and pushed it in front of Jun Yu, and said with a smile, "Master Yu, this is a little of my heart. You treated me for free twice before. I should have said it a long time ago. These are just the previous paragraphs. If you can completely cure me, I will definitely get a richer reward in the future.

No remuneration may make Shen Shao doubt his intentions. If you don't owe money, it will make Shen Shao feel at ease.

So Jun Yu didn't refuse and took the gold card and threw it into the drawer.

"But it's cynical. In this case, I'll take it."

Shen Shao watched Jun Li take his card, turned the corners of his mouth with satisfaction, and completely calmed down.

Shen Shao: "The master wants me to cooperate. I don't know what to do?"

Jun Yu meditated, "It will take at least two years for you to cure this disease. Even if it is cured, you have to take your whole life to recuperate your body."

Shen Shao nodded repeatedly, "I understand, I will."

"One more thing," Jun Yu looked at Shen Shao and said seriously, "you have to abstinence. You can't do what men and women love in the future."

Shen Shao smiled and was a little stunned. "Why is this?"

Jun Yu said slowly, "Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to qi. You don't have enough qi and blood, and going to bed will only make you vent your spirits. So won't the qi I make up for you wasted? You should know that there are gains and losses. If you want to cure the disease, sacrifice is inevitable. Of course, I know that it is human nature to love men and women. If you can't accept my advice, please be smart.

With that, Jun Yu took out the gold card he had just received from the drawer, handed it to Shen Shao, and handed over the decision on governance and inapproperation to Shen Shao.

Shen Shao frowned and thought for a moment. After closing his eyes, he seemed to make up his mind. He pushed back Jun Yu's hand, his eyes were firm, and his tone was very solemn.