Chapter 34: Bloody Rose [ABO] 9

"What did you say? Pei Yin saw through Mo Bo's identity and arrested people?

After Fulan learned the news, she knew the importance of Mo Po in the heart of the blood lord and immediately reported it to the blood lord through the terminal.

Lu Shijin couldn't understand. Mo Bo lurked beside Pei Yin for a long time and had never been suspected. Why did Pei Yin suddenly see through?

Did Mopo accidentally expose his identity or someone betrayed him?

"How did Mopo exposed? Have you found the reason?" Lu Shi asked today.

Fraulan: "It's not known yet, but according to the informant, Pein detained Mopo and tortured him to force him to tell your whereabouts."

Lu Shijin was silent for a moment and smiled. "How can he be sure that Mopo will know whereabouts?"

"Maybe there was a traitor within the organization, not only betraying Mopo, but also revealing what you attach to Mopo to the little king."

Lu Shijin: "I know about this. Don't tell anyone else for the time being."

"I understand," Fram hesitated for a moment and couldn't help saying, "Head, I know Moper is very important to you, but you must not take danger alone. This is obviously a trap."

"You can see it, and I can naturally see it. He is seducing me to get the bait." Lu Shijin said lightly, "Don't worry, I'm not that stupid."

Cut off the terminal conversation, 711 asked, "What are you going to do next?"

"Blood Owl" took off the black mask and showed a face exactly like "Lu Shijin" under the cloak. The only difference is the demonic silver eyes.

"Of course, let my little prince get what he wants."

——

Late at night.

Imperial Prison No. 101.

The detainees here are all repeat offenders, heavily guarded, bronze walls and iron walls, and a fly can't fly out of here.

The two soldiers patrolled around and returned to the central monitoring room without finding anything abnormal.

It was already two o'clock in the morning, and the two of them chatted in order not to doze off.

"Have you heard about it? The new prisoner recently seems to be the inner waiter of His Majesty the King. It is said that he is actually a spy of the bloody rose! It's terrible. This organization can even install ears around the king. Don't they know the secrets of our empire?

"Blow it, that man, I know. I followed the king very early. He is a very loyal person. You said he was a spy. What about the evidence? No way? If I want to say it, it is likely that it angered Your Majesty and was treated by His Majesty under the pretext. Our king is cruel and dares to kill even our uncle and biological mother. It's as simple as pinching an ant to death.

"Your companion is like a tiger. I wanted to climb up as a senior official before. Now think about it, it's good to stay in prison as a guard. It's not dangerous to relax easily. Don't you think so?"

"Hahaha, who said no? I've been here for five years, and I haven't seen anything happened here yet! It can be said to be the least dangerous occupation!" The guard looked at the screen and said proudly, "There is a power grid and surveillance everywhere. Don't hide it from my eyes if there is any wind blowing grass."

"Really?"

A cold and deep voice suddenly appeared in the empty surveillance room. Two guards sitting in chairs were shocked at the same time. They slowly turned their heads to look at each other in consternation, wondering if they had hallucination.