Chapter 35: Bloody Rose [ABO] 10

Pei Yin brought Lu Shi back to the palace.

Lu Shijin saw another "self" in the bedroom of His Majesty the King - a blood lord who was removed from his mask, took off his cloak and changed into normal clothes.

It feels like looking at your twin brothers.

Lu Shijin is in a complicated mood.

However, he also has a lot of time to think, because the oestrus period ticked by the Alpha pheromones is fierce.

As soon as Omega enters the estrus period, she will be unconscious. Lu Shijin has experienced this feeling that consciousness and behavior are uncontrolled, and he doesn't like it.

Last time in the Blood Rose Base, he was also able to pull consciousness away from the blood lord through consciousness transfer to eliminate the impact of estrus.

But this time--

Pei Yin gently put Lu Shijin on the bed, and also carried the unconscious blood lord to bed, and released it together with Lu Shijin.

Then I left the bedroom and didn't know where I went.

Just as Lu Shi was so uncomfortable that he was about to get out of bed and went to find someone in person in person regardless of shame, the door opened.

"Can't you help it? Don't worry, it's all right away.

Pei Yin smiled and raised his legs and almost fell to the ground. Lu Shijin took the man back to bed and took out two rubber rings like white rings.

A set on Lu Shijin's wrist, and the rubber ring is elastic. As soon as it touches the human skin, it automatically becomes a suitable size, automatically encloses Lu Shijin's wrist and is not loose.

After putting it for Lu Shijin, Pei Yin put another ring in the hands of the blood lord.

"What is this?" The blood owl suddenly opened his eyes, and his silver eyes stared coldly at Pei Yin.

Omega, who was in estrus over there, had lost consciousness and fell on the bed, leaving only instinctively twisting uncomfortably.

Now that he knows that Lu Shijin's consciousness can be changed casually in both bodies, Pein is not surprised.

What's more, he has fed the blood owl and taken medicine. Now he doesn't even have the strength to move his fingers except blinking and talking.

"Nerve AC sensor, put on this, and your two senses will work together. How's it going?" Pei Yin stroked the ring and looked at him with a smile, "Do you feel it now?" Tell me, how does Alpha feel in estrus?"

After listening to him, Lu Shijin immediately felt the same high heat in the body of the blood lord, and the consciousness of Qingming began to become chaotic.

What's more terrible is that although the blood lord's body is damaged and does not release pheromones, it is a solid Alpha.

The room is full of Omega sweet and fragrant pheromones. The blood lord can't give up the will to resist now, and of course it will inevitably be affected.

Therefore, the idea of longing to possess and being possessed, and sawed his nerves at the same time, Lu Shijin was about to go crazy by his physiological instinct.

Lu Shijin: What kind of pure and gentle little prince is this? He is obviously a devil!!!

711 is more excited than Lu Shijin: "The coolness value has exceeded 90%! Hey, hey, hey!"

Lu Shijin: "Can you fucking stop 'hehehe'? The thief is obscene!"

711 Aggrieved Baba: "But it's really exciting. Host, you are so awesome. The way to change the plot can be called a thriller!"