Chapter 72: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 9

Wang Lili gritted his teeth and hated secretly. Unexpectedly, Lu Shijin and his treacherous man were in the opposite room. They really had nowhere to find to break iron shoes. It didn't take any time to come!

It is said that such a good opportunity can't be missed!

Wang Qili made an immediate decision. Now he went to catch the traitor. The evidence is conclusive. Let's see what else Lu Shi can say now!

Wang Qiqiu was afraid that Lu Shijin's treacherous man would run away, and he couldn't wait for Jin Jingyao to come back. He changed his clothes and rushed to the opposite room.

It was also that he was lucky that he had not met the security guard all the way. When he successfully arrived outside Lu Shijin's room, Wang Qiqi calmed down.

You can't be in a hurry now. If you knock on the door rashly, you may be sloppy and startle. You must keep the evidence of the affair now when you land. In the future, the breakup will make him have nothing to say.

So Wang Inspirational took out his mobile phone, turned on the camera to adjust to video recording mode, pointed at the door, and then pressed the doorbell.

After a while, Lu Shijin's voice came from it: "Who is it?"

"Hello, room service, did you order a delivery?" Wang Liqi suppressed his voice and could change his voice.

Lu Shijin: "No, you sent the wrong room."

Wang Lili: "But the order shows the landline number of this room. Is it convenient for you to open the door to confirm it?"

There was a sound of kicking and walking at the door. Wang's inspirational nerves were tight and stared at the door.

As soon as there was a gap in the door, Wang Inspirational pushed the door with brute force to squeeze in!

Lu Shijin was caught off guard and pushed away by Wang Qili. He didn't have time to see who the person was. "Damn it, who let you in!"

Wang Qiqi didn't even look at Lu Shijin, and held his mobile phone and began to search around the room.

"Where's the treacherous man? Where's the adulterer? Come out! I've seen you!"

However, he searched the living room, room and bathroom, not to mention the living, and didn't even see a ghost.

"Wang Li Qial? Why are you here? What are you talking about? What a traitor?" Lu Shijin saw the face of the person who came clearly and asked strangely behind him.

Wang Qili saw that he could not find anyone and understood that the treacherous man should have left. He turned off his mobile phone and looked back at Lu Shijin.

"Lu Shijin, don't pretend to be garlic with me! I just saw it at the window that you and a wild man are inseparable! You cheated on me behind my back!"

"Are you dazzled? Me and the wild man? Is it hard to give up the window?" Lu Shijin looked at Wang Qiqi with a smile and said, "Your ability to make up stories is good, but you also searched in. Have you found the wild man?"

Wang Qili blushed with resentment and pointed to his nose when he landed. "Don't think you can leave it out now without people. Let me tell you, you'd better explain it honestly, otherwise this matter will not be endless!"

"Endless?" Lu Shijin snorted coldly, "Why do you want to end?" There must be evidence to buckle the hat. You say that I cheated without any evidence. Who can believe it?

Wang Qiqi couldn't understand. It took less than five minutes from discovering Lu Shijin's secret affair to rushing over. How could he disappear out of thin air?