Chapter 89: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 15 [EXTRA]

In the third year of the new emperor's accession to the throne, Shen Lingzhang, the regent, was accused of conspiracy, and the strong evidence caused public indignation in the court. General Fuyuan personally led troops to copy the regent's mansion and took all the regent and his party members to the heavenly prison for trial.

Half a month later, the emperor ordered the killing of the regent and his party members. Anyone who spoke for it in the court suppressed with thunder. The lighter was dismissed and exiled, and the serious ones would be raided. Since then, the court did not dare to speak for Shen Lingzhang again.

Everyone also understands that they are the young emperor who underestimates this cold palace. He can move down the powerless regent in a short time. How deep the young emperor's sit-minded city is!

Shen's family rebelled against the party. It took three months to try all the implicated people and others to be arrested. In the past three months, everyone in the capital was in danger, and the blood was shed on the execution ground at the mouth of the vegetable market. Even the people who liked to watch the lively were insensitive to beheading.

Three months later, the situation was stable, and almost all the officials of the three provinces and six departments changed their blood and were replaced by the emperor's cronies.

In the spring of the third year after ascending the throne, after eliminating the rebel party, Li Chong finally ushered in pro-government.

There will always be many people inflaming and affiliation in the court. Those royal relatives who were still waiting for the situation and did not want to stand in line, saw that the emperor had been in power, began to show up with the emperor one after another.

Before the emperor stood up, many people's eyes were fixed on the queen's throne.

The ministers asked the emperor to set up a draft to set up a national foundation, but the emperor retreated all the folds that persuaded him to set up, and declared, "After I will never stand up, if anyone persuaded me again, he would be the officials."

Since ancient times, there has been no emperor who can't stand up. The queen is the wife of the emperor. How should the people talk about it about an emperor who does not marry a wife?

What's more strange is that not only did the emperor stand up, but also rarely entered and left the harem. Many concubines in the harem became decorations, and all became resentfuls of widows.

The ministers whose daughters entered the palace as concubines couldn't sit still and condemned the emperor for being cold and backward, which chilled the old ministers.

When Li Chong saw those folds at first, he would explain kindly in the upper dynasty, "I'm just in power, and I have to bow to everything. It's too late to deal with government affairs day and night. How can I have time to visit the harem?"

As a result, those sour officials attacked the emperor with "unfilial piety and no futures", and also took many dynasties in history to educate Li Chong because the turmoil caused by the emperor's nothing. He was so angry that Li Chong directly declared that "I was sick" and blocked them dumb.

They are all men, and they all know what kind of disease I mean.

The emperor is not humane. They are ministers, can't force the emperor into the harem and sprinkle salt on other people's wounds, can they?

A few months later, the emperor suddenly announced the dissolution of the harem on his Longevity Day.

All concubines who are willing to leave the palace can go back to their mother's house and marry separately in the future. If they don't want to leave the palace, they can also stay in the palace, but they do not keep the title of concubines, and the royal family will support them.