Chapter 84: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 10

Lu Shijin went to Ci'an Palace and told the Empress Dowager what he saw in the imperial garden about the quarrel between Princess Xian and Shen Guibin for a flower. He laughed directly at the Empress Dowager and scolded Lu Shijin as a ghost elf.

Dinner was also used in Ci'an Palace. After dinner, he played in the Empress Dowager Palace for a while. Lu Shi now estimated that it was time for the emperor to finish the government affairs, so he retreated to the Empress Dowager and set out for Yong'an Palace.

Li Chong avoided him for seven days on the pretext of reciting scriptures and praying for blessings. Finally, seven days have passed, and Lu Shi is not going to let him go.

"Brother Emperor, I'm coming!"

Before Lu Shijin stepped into Yong'an Palace, Li Chong heard his voice in it.

Li Chong sat behind the imperial case, with two brushes on the table. The pen tube was made of purple bamboo, and the tip of the pen was made of good white wolf tail hair. After touching ink, it was lubricated and elastic. Whether it was used for painting or writing, it could not be better.

Li Chong took one of the pens and casually turned in his hand. The wolf pen was brand new, and the tip of the pen was snow-white without any color.

He stared at the tip of the pen, looking unhappy or angry, and didn't know what he was thinking.

There is also a handkerchief made of a mackerel. The material of the mackerel is light and thin, but it is extremely strong. It is rumored that the high-quality mackerel knife can't be broken and burns constantly.

"Brother Emperor, what are you doing?" Lu Shijin came in and greeted Li Chong, and then walked to him carelessly. Seeing that he was holding a brush in his hand but not writing, he asked strangely, "Is there anything special about this? Why do you keep staring at it?

Li Chong looked up at him and hooked his lower lip lightly. "It's nothing special. I've just been thinking about something."

"Oh." Lu Shi didn't think much about it now. He went aside and sat down, picked up the tea brought up by the eunuch and took a sip. "Brother Emperor, fortunately you came out. If you recite the scriptures in Kanghua Hall for a few more days, I will be bored to death."

Li Chong put down his pen and said in a low voice, "Didn't I tell you that you can't say the word 'death'?" This is taboo.

"Oh, I forgot." Lu Shijin smiled and said, "Brother Emperor, do you still want to approve the fold tonight?"

"No, what?" Li Chong looked at him.

Lu Shijin's eyes lit up: "Then let's play games?"

Li Chong put down his pen and said, "What do you want to play?" First of all, I won't play too naive games.

Lu Shijin curled his lips: "What is childish? Brother Emperor, you dislike me, don't you?"

"What nonsense? I have never meant that. Li Chong smiled in his eyes, "I mean games like kicking sandbags and hide-and-seek. If I don't play it, you'd better find a little eunuch to play with you."

"Well," Lu Shijin stood up and forked his waist and turned his head unconvincedly. "Who said he would play this kind of children's game! I'm already an adult. Naturally, I have to play games played by adults!"

Li Chong also stood up, walked to Lu Shijin, looked down at him with great interest, "Oh, right? Yes, I almost forgot that we have grown up now. So what games do adults play?"

Lu Shi turned his eyes and smiled cunningly, "I just learned the drinking order a few days ago. Brother, how about we drink and punch?"

"Oh, how can you still punch?" Li Chong put his hand on Lu Shijin's shoulder and patted, "You have finally learned arithmetic within ten years, haven't you?"