Chapter 86: Gong Dou, I'm a Professional 12

Seeing that there were still a few steps left, he was dragged into the emperor's arms. In just a few steps, Lu Shijin thought a lot in his mind.

He thought about how he pretended to be crazy and flirt with the emperor, which made the emperor deeply blame himself for his evil thoughts about Lu Shijin, who regarded him as his own brother.

As a result, the emperor finally found that it was not that he was not as good as a beast, but that his brother was too good at playing and pretended to be confused.

Obviously, I am ignorant, but in fact, it is a ghost elf.

When Li Chong thought of the tricks played by Lu Shijin, what was a martial arts secret, and he practiced kung fu in bed, his eyes were darker.

I'm afraid every time his good brother sees that he is scinated and endures hard, he laughs wildly, doesn't he?

I thought Lu Shijin was a fool and didn't know anything, so he tolerated Lu Shijin's various out-to-behave behaviors. What's the result?

He is not stupid at all. He is the stupid person! Being fooled with in the palm of a fool!

How can the noble emperor swallow this breath?

Lu Shijin looked at Li Chong's gloomy face, and a strong sense of crisis surged into his mind.

It's extremely sad! If I had known that the dog emperor had so many perverted tricks, he didn't dare to play Li Chong like this with him!

Now the Dog Emperor doesn't know how many tricks he has thought about, and he has taken back the loss he had suffered before! It's too late to regret!

It's over. What on earth is he doing now?!

Lu Shijin glanced at the side, became wise in a hurry, and quickly hugged the vertical railing next to him. He was raised by the gold thread with his right foot, but his body shrank back desperately and refused to approach Li Chong with a resistant face.

"You think you hold the pillar, so I can't do anything about you?" Li Chong's eyes were deep, and his hand was behind him. He walked towards Lu Shi now. Lu Shi now seems to be a big enemy. "You, don't come here!" If you dare to bully me, I will tell my mother!"

Li Chong's mouth was slightly raised, as if he heard some ridiculous jokes. "Tell the queen?" How dare you take your mother to suppress me later? That's just right. I might as well tell your mother how you climbed my dragon bed carefully, so that she can know how I am with you and how respectful.

Lu Shijin choked, knew that he was wrong, and his eyes were weak. "That's okay. After her mother, she is old. I'm afraid she can't hear this."

"Oh." Li Chong snorted coldly and took a big step forward. In an instant, he stood in front of Lu Shijin and looked down at him coldly. "Lu Shijin, you are really promising. I grew up with you, but I didn't find that there was a little fox around you for so many years?"

"You can't see it yourself. You can't blame me." Lu Shijin whispered.

Li Chong couldn't hear it clearly, but he could also tell that it was definitely not a good word. He bent down and stretched out his hand to grab Lu Shijin's chin and forced him to look into his eyes.

"When did your illness get better?" Li Chong looked at the current expression when he landed.

Lu Shijin's eyelashes trembled, "... If I say I don't know when it will be fine, do you believe it?" Li Chong frowned, and Lu Shijin quickly added, "It's just unconsciously fine. Maybe it's pity from heaven, so a miracle happened. Are you satisfied with this explanation?"