Chapter 121: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 3

Fang Chen asked the master to give Fang Xiran and Lu Shi the wedding date three days later.

Fang Xiran is still lying in bed and has no mobility. Of course, the marriage of the two is not as simple as going to the Civil Affairs Bureau to register.

According to Fang Chen, the master will do it in the ward, take the marriage of the two to the court and hand it down to hell, so that it will be settled.

Fang Chen said that he was divine, but Lu Shi did not believe in the strange power chaos of God.

However, this is an act. The world is the largest screenwriter. They can tear up demons, stones and jerk off. What is it like to get married and wake up the vegetative man?

It's not surprising that Lu Shi is now. He is at ease to go back to Fang's house and wait for the wedding day to come in three days.

The room arranged by the Fang family for him is in the room on the third floor of the villa. Xu Meiru said that he has not married Fang Xiran yet, and it is not too late to move to Fang Xiran's room when he gets married.

Xu Meiru made everything about Lu Shijin, and her speech was watertight, so that people couldn't find fault.

Lu Shijin carefully observed the details of Fang Chen and Xu Meiru's relationship. Fang Chen didn't spoil Xu Meiru much, but Xu Meiru perfectly met the requirements of a good wife and mother. It was this that made him satisfied that he married Xu Meiru.

This is very dangerous for Xu Meiru, because once her trust in Fang Chen's heart collapses, Fang Chen will not miss her at all.

In the evening, Lu Shi received a call from his father Lu Fengxing today.

Lu Fengxing didn't know what kind of stupid things his wife had done until he got home. He sent his son to the Fang family to marry the son of the vegetative family. If this matter spread in City B, the Lu family would be a laughing stock. Lu Fengxing would also be said to sell his son for glory and could never look up!

Lu Fengxing scolded his wife first, and then called Lu Shijin.

Lu Fengxing said angrily on the phone, "Now, come back quickly!" Their family bullied people and forced my son to cheer his son? Joke! How can there be such a truth in the world? Don't worry, Dad, even if I lose all my family wealth, I won't let you marry that vegetative man!"

Lu Shijin: "Dad, calm down first and listen to me. No one forced me. I married Fang Xiran voluntarily.

"Voluntary? You are a voluntary! You haven't seen Fang Xiran before. Why do you volunteer? Lu Fengxing was very angry, "Did the Fang family threaten you?" Or did your aunt ask you to say that? This prodigal woman deliberately wants me not to look up in the future, right? Come back quickly!"

"Dad, Dad!" Lu Shijin had no choice but to search his intestines and scrape his stomach to find an excuse, "No one really forced me. I went to the hospital today to see Fang Xiran. His fingers are already moving now, and the doctor said that he would probably wake up. Think about it, Fang Xiran is the eldest son of the Fang family, young and promising, and a talented person. As long as he wakes up, Fang's big group will still be handed over to him in the future. I will not lose money when I marry him, which is also good for our Lu family's business. If it hadn't been for such a thing for him this time, how could our family be able to climb up to Fang's family? This kind of good thing would not have fallen on me.

Lu Fengxing: "I don't care about climbing their homes! In a word, I don't agree with this marriage. Has he asked his son to marry his son? Did he ask me what he is a father? Too badly pay attention to people!"