Chapter 113: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 17

Zhou Xueyuan's resurrection was too strange. The leader and elders still had a lot to ask him, so they sent Lu Shi to go out first.

Although Lu Shijin was worried about whether Zhou Xueyuan would sell him, his younger generation couldn't speak in front of a group of bosses, so he had to leave.

Out of the main hall, he walked back dejectedly without two steps. Yu Guang noticed that there were several heads sneakyly leaning out of the railing under the front steps of the hall. As soon as he saw him coming out, he raised his hand and motioned him to pass.

Lu Shimoji inexplicably walked down the steps and looked around behind the steps. It turned out that several of his brothers were waiting for him here.

"Hello, big brother!"

"Hello, Brother Lu!"

"Why didn't you see Brother Lin coming out?"

A group of people twittered and said hello when they landed. Lu Shi was so dizzy and deeply puzzled, "You are here to wait for me?"

Xi Siyuan: "Yes, Brother Lu and Brother Lin came back yesterday. We should have greeted, but unfortunately the head ordered that no one should visit you, so we are here waiting for you to come out."

Lu Shijin smiled warmly and said, "I understand the kindness of all my brothers. Thank you."

"Big brother doesn't have to be polite to us. Brother, you have suffered this time. Don't worry, the boss and the elders will definitely get justice for you!"

"Yes, we Tianqing Sect are all the same. When we fight against the devil Mucang, I will definitely ask the lead to help the eldest brother and Brother Lin to exhale this evil spirit!"

"Twilight is really abominable. What he has done is really heinous! Fortunately, Big Brother has come back, Big Brother, don't worry about these things. We will definitely keep it a secret for you!"

Lu Shijin twitched the corners of his eyes, "Secret it confidential? What's the secret?"

"Well, don't say that anymore." Xi Siyuan waved his hand, drove the disciples who surrounded the landing, and solemnly looked at Shi Jin, "Brother Lu, in a word, just come back. Tianqingzong will always be your home, and we brothers will always support you!"

Lu Shijin: "...What on earth are you trying to say?"

Xi Siyuan only thought he was embarrassed and said with a smile, "Brother, we have nothing else to say. We just want to send you something."

"Give me something?" When Lu Shi heard that there were gifts to receive, he thought that the gifts given by the practitioners must be magic weapons, panacea and so on. He was happy, but he pretended to say, "How embarrassed of this?"

Xi Siyuan: "It's all small things. Brother, don't be polite to us."

Xi Siyuan first took out his etiquette from his sleeve and handed it to Lu Shijin. Lu Shijin took it over and looked like a medicine bottle, but he didn't know what it was.

"What is this?" Lu Shijin asked curiously.

Xi Siyuan mysteriously approached Lu Shijin and said in a low voice, "This is a good elixir, which can not only relieve muscle soreness and fatigue, but also have other wonderful uses."

Lu Shijin's difference is incomparable: "Other magic uses? What is it?"

Xi Siyuan smiled and said, "What is it? I'll know when I use it."

Lu Shijin: "..." Why does this guy's smile reveal an obscene energy?

"Big brother, I also have a gift for you! This is a beauty elixir. After taking it, it can keep your face and radiant, and you can beautify your face!"