Chapter 91: Redemption of the School Bully 2

When Qin Yu pushed the landing, today's wheelchair went to the living room.

When Qin Feibai was there, he would help Lu Shijin massage his legs at a fixed time every day to prevent muscle atrophy.

He thoughtfully and hired a masseuse to come to Lu Shijin massage regularly every day long before he left.

But today's masseuse hasn't arrived yet. Qin Yu, a young master who usually loses money and doesn't bending over to pick up, suddenly proposed to help Lu Shijin massage. Lu Shijin was flattered.

Lu Shijin politely refused, "No, the appointment masseuse should be almost there. You have never done this. Don't bother you."

Qin Yu smiled and said, "When Qin Feibai massaged you, I have seen it countless times, but it's not a math problem. Fools can watch it. Uncle Lu, I promised Qin Feibai to take care of you. I have to keep my word. Don't refuse me."

Lu Shijin: "..."

The stinky boy suddenly became so active that he must be uneasy and kind-hearted.

However, Lu Shi is inconvenient to move now. Now he and Qin Yu are left in the family. If he offends Qin Yu, I'm afraid he will not be able to live in peace in the future.

Lu Shijin had to put up with patience first and see what Qin wanted to do when he met the bottom.

Although Qin Yu is only 18 years old, he has developed very well. Like other men in the Qin family, he is tall and straight. He is the kind of person who looks particularly safe.

Lu Shijin looked up and measured that Qin Yu's head may be close to 1.9 meters. Maybe because of frequent exercise, the muscles on his body were very strong, and his whole body exuded unique hormones belonging to adolescent boys.

And because he lacks exercise in a wheelchair all year round, the skeleton is small, but now he looks thinner. He can't see it when he wears clothes. If he takes off his clothes, he will have a handful of bone left.

Acognized of the huge differences in physical strength between the two, Lu Shijin made up his mind to adopt a Huairou policy towards Qin Yu.

The little children of this age can only coax them. If they are provoked, they can do anything extreme.

Ask him if he is afraid of spoiling Qin Yu? What are you afraid of? Anyway, it's not my own child.

Naturally, someone cleaned him up.

"I'll take you to the sofa." Qin Yu bent down, supported Lu Shijin's legs with one hand, stretched out from his armpit with the other, and put Lu Shijin up and put it on the sofa.

Lu Shijin did not struggle. He lay obediently on the sofa, and his black-and-white eyes looked at Qin Yu quietly, as obedient as a cat.

"Are you taking it off by yourself, or am I helping you?" Qin Yu didn't move further and asked him with his chest and smile.

Lu Shijin looked down his eyes. It turned out that Qin Yu was referring to his trousers.

"I'll do it myself."

Lu Shijin thought that although his legs were useless, he didn't need the help of others to take off his trousers, so he struggled to support his upper body, untie the belt, and faded the loose home trousers.

But he tried several times and could only take off his trousers to the bend of his knees, and his legs could not be curled up, and he couldn't reach it down.

"You said that you are all like this. Can't you ask someone for help if you can't do anything you can't do?" Why do you have to show off?"

Qin Yu looked at Jin's clumsy movements when he landed, frowned, directly pressed the man on the sofa, picked up Lu Shijin's two trousers, and took off his trousers off.