Chapter 26: Bloody Rose [ABO] 1

The background of the world is the future after 2000. Human beings have long moved out of the ancient earth and gone to outer space to open up new homes.

On the planet where Lu Shijin is now, the ruler is the Teresan family.

Three hundred years ago, Delan led people here to establish a new regime. In just a few hundred years, under the rule of the Teresan family, this originally desolate planet quickly developed into one of the most powerful interstellar powers.

However, under the appearance of peace, what surging is the conspiracy of all forces.

In the ABO world, spiritual power is a symbol of strength and the most advantageous weapon of domination.

Alpha, who is mentally powerful, does not even need to release pheromones to make Alpha and Omega be afraid to submit to his spiritual strength.

Only when the most powerful Alpha is combined with the best Omega with the best genes can it be possible to give birth to the descendants of Alpha.

Omega is rare in number, and Omega with excellent genes is even rare. Once found, it is the object of looting by the upper class.

As a result, Omega has become a "reproductive tool" raised by upper-class rulers to inherit their best bloodline and consolidate their status.

Lu Shijin's character in this play is an aristocratic young master, still with the same name as him.

Lu Shijin did genetic testing today, and all the indicators have reached excellent results.

Everyone thought that this child would divide into a powerful Alpha in the future, but God played tricks. Lu Shijin not only came late, but also divided into an Omega.

Even as Omega, Lu Shijin's awakening mental strength exceeded that of ordinary Alpha.

However, Omega has always been Omega. The status between Alpha and Omega is very different. The empire has laws that Omega is not allowed to participate in politics, and must be united with Alpha as an adult to bear the responsibility of reproduction.

This is almost equivalent to the death penalty for Lu Shijin's bright future.

Lu Shijin's father is a powerful prime minister in the empire. He will never allow his son to become a tool of fertility that is fought between nobles in the future, affecting his power.

Therefore, the Prime Minister used means to hide the division of his son into Omega, and has always claimed that Lu Shijin is Alpha.

Although Lu Shijin is Omega, he does not accept defeat.

He wants to prove what Alpha can do, and Lu Shijin can do the same. He is not inferior to anyone.

Lu Shijin has been waiting for an opportunity to make contributions, rewrite the world's prejudice against Omega, and strive for the equal rights of all Omega.

There is a good opportunity waiting for him now.

Not long ago, the invincible marshal of the imperial war was assassinated. After investigation, it was the "blood rose" of the dark forces.

"Blood Rose" is a group of violent extremists, all of whom are extrajudicial maniacs who kill without blinking an eye.

Their leader is Alpha, a male nicknamed "Blood Owl".

No one has seen what the blood lord looks like, and no one knows the true identity of the blood lord.

But the blood lord has committed countless important cases, and none of them is chilling.