Chapter 15: Genius Painter 15

Not long after returning from the island, Lu Shijin moved out of the small apartment Huo Qi bought for him, directly into Huo Lian's apartment.

Huo Lian, who has always been intimacy with others, has also acquiesced in Lu Shijin's lawlessness.

Anyway, in his heart, he and Lu Shijin are just using each other.

He used Lu Shijin to bring down Huo Yan and Huo Qi, and Lu Shijin used him to revenge on Huo Qi.

As for others, as long as Lu Shijin's request is not too much, he can meet it.

After all, the little double also helped him meet the needs of some aspects. In terms of a ten thousand steps, he should be regarded as a fixed bed companion.

At the beginning of the Spring Festival, Mr. Huo announced on the board of directors that he was about to step down as chairman.

However, the successor was not directly announced, which made all the senior management and shareholders of Huo's panic.

In addition to Mr. Huo Yan, Mr. Huo's eldest son, Mr. Huo's nephew Huo Gang, also plays an important role in the Huo family.

Therefore, the most fierce fight between open and secret is their two major interest groups.

Because of Huo Lian's embarrassing status, no one thought that Mr. Huo would give Huo's future to an illegitimate son without roots, but became a person outside.

In the original play, Huo Lian's cousin Huo Gang promised that Huo Lian would help him take office, so Huo Lian joined hands with Huo Gang.

But after the incident was revealed, Huo Gang blamed all the blame on Huo Lian, who became the originator of all conspiracy.

Mr. Huo was very disappointed that Huo Lian wanted to split the Huo family, and he swept Huo Lian out of the house in anger.

Relatives who are related by blood can say that they turn their faces and turn their faces. Huo Lian has no hope for such a family at all.

Lu Shijin doesn't know if Huo Lian has begun to work with Huo Gang to deal with Huo Yan and Huo Qi.

But he estimated that Ruan Siheng had copied the inspiration in those paintings, and Huo Qi was about to come back because of the painting.

Sure enough, in two days, Lu Shi received a call from Huo Qi today.

That day was Friday. As soon as Lu Shijin finished class, he made an appointment with several classmates for dinner in the evening. Walking on the road, Huo Qi called.

Lu Shi did not avoid others and put his mobile phone in his ear directly.

Lu Shijin: "Hey?"

Huo Qi: "Now?"

Lu Shijin: "You dialed my number, but don't know it's me?"

In fact, Huo Qi's unexpected thing is that Lu Shijin's cold tone is completely different from the joy of receiving his phone calls in the past.

But think about it. Since he met before the Spring Festival, he has not taken the initiative to contact Lu Shijin for almost three months.

Lu Shijin loves himself so much that he is inevitable to be angry.

After all, I asked him this time, and Huo Qi was soon relieved.

"Of course I know." Huo Qi said gently, "Are you just over? I heard it seem to be very noisy over there."

Lu Shijin: "Yes, I'm going to have dinner with my classmates. What can I do for you? If you have something to do, it's okay."

Huo Qi was not angry, but smiled.