Chapter 90: Redemption of the School Bully 1

"Nowadays, the plane is about to take off. I have to go. Take good care of yourself at home."

A gentle male voice awakened Lu Shijin's consciousness that he was still in chaos because he had just left the previous world.

Lu Shi opened his eyes today, and what he saw was a handsome face with clear edges and corners and handsome outlines.

The owner of the face has a pair of deep eyes, and the eyes are hazel, which also reflects Lu Shijin's appearance at this moment.

Lu Shijin saw himself in the man's eyes, and his face was also beautiful, but his eyebrows showed a little morbidness.

Men keep bent over, but because they are too tall, it is difficult to keep their eyes in a par with Lu Shijin even if they bend down.

"If there is anything that can't be solved, you can call my mother and go to bed early at night. You are not in poor health. Don't stay up late." After the man's instructions, he looked up at Lu Shijin, as if he was talking to another person, "Don't think that if I'm not here, no one will care about you. If you dare to cause trouble in school, you don't have to take the college entrance examination, just send me into the army to join the army. Do you hear me?"

A clanful voice replied, "I know, I know. Don't intimidate me with the matter of entering the army as soon as you have something to do. Are there still few soldiers in our family? I'm not afraid of this."

The man straightened up and sneered, "The army is not more comfortable than school, and it won't let you go freely. If it hadn't been for your grandfather's protection, I would have thrown you inside and honed you away, advising you not to challenge my patience."

The answer to the man was also a disdain sneer.

After listening to the conversation between the two men inexplicably, Lu Shijin suddenly felt a little sore in his neck. Later, he realized that he had been looking up at the man, and his current posture was sitting - in a wheelchair.

Lu Shijin: "..."

He tried to stand up, but his lower body was unconscious, and his legs were as long as he were dressed, completely disobeying the orders of his brain.

It's a bolt from the blue. He dressed up as a disabled person this time?!

"Convenience store!" Lu Shijin roared, "What the hell are you doing?" What kind of blind plot is this time?

711 was launched, and the voice said briskly, "Come on, the plot is being transmitted, please check it!"

A white light flashed in Lu Shijin's mind, and the plot of the world gradually became clear.

This time, I wore a military-themed romance drama. One of the male protagonists was the man who just talked to the landing.

His name is Qin Feibai. He comes from a military family in Genzheng and Miaohong, but Qin Feibai is not a soldier. He is the only son of the Qin family who is a doctor.

Lu Shijin's identity is Qin Feibai's fiance.

Lu Shijin was not disabled in both legs from the beginning. He was originally Qin Feibai's college classmate. He has been secretly in love with Qin Feibai since college. After graduation, the two went to work in the same hospital.

In cooperation with international peacekeeping organizations, hospitals send doctors to war zones to treat refugees every year.

The Middle East region was volatile that year, because there were countless war-displaced refugees, so the danger factor of peacekeeping missions that year was extremely high, and all doctors could not avoid it.