Chapter 58: Real Fairy Tales 8

Jun Li left the Shen family. He had no relatives or friends on land except Shen Shao. He didn't know where he was going and had no place to go.

He wandered around the street in a loss, and his mind echoed what Shen Shao had just said.

"My most disgusting creature is the mermaid, your tail, your scales, every time I see it, it makes me nauseous..."

"If it hadn't been your blood useful to me before, I wouldn't even look at you!"

Shen Shao was so gentle with him that he felt the warmth and love he had never felt in the cold sea.

These days around Shen Shao, even in dreams, are full of sweetness and happiness.

It's not that I didn't expect that Shen Shao was with him. Maybe he had the intention to use it.

But Junli has been lying to himself. Even if Shen Shao has a little love for him, everything he has done for Shen Shao is worth it.

But Shen Shao mercilessly shattered Jun Li's dream today and told him personally that he had no love for him.

Not only that, Shen Shao also hated him and felt disgusting.

It rained unconsciously in the sky, and there were few pedestrians on the streets late at night.

Jun Liman wandered around aimlessly, like a lonely ghost.

Unconsciously, he walked to a remote alley, which was the back alley of a street in the red light district bar. In the middle of the night, drunken drunkards often appeared.

Jun Li walked sullenly, didn't notice a person coming out of the front door, and bumped straight with the man.

"Damn it, don't you have eyes when you walk? Hurry to shoot, right?" The man dressed up in a flowing style, full of alcohol, and his eyes suddenly knew that he had drunk a lot of wine. When he saw that Jun Li was Peugeot, his lustful suddenly changed his mouth, "Yo, the little brother is good-looking. Did he come to play alone?" Do you want my brother to accompany you?"

As he said, he stretched out his salted pig's hand to touch Jun Li's face and wipe the oil.

"Get out of here." Jun Li blocked the man's hand and said coldly.

"Oh, I'm quite tempery. Brother, I like to be angry! How's it going? How many drinks should I have with my brother? Brother, I have fun to play with you. The man rubbed his hands, smiled obscenely, and his eyes dripped around Jun Li. He looked greedily at Jun Li's face, which was better-looking than a woman, and began to be sad.

Damn, if you make money this time, you can actually meet such a best!

Jun Li was in a bad mood now. He ignored the man and walked straight forward, "No time, go away."

Seeing that Jun Li looked very young and alone, Jun Li had regarded him as fat meat sent to his mouth. Of course, he refused to give up.

"Don't go. You bumped into me. Don't you want to leave without compensation to me? It's not so easy!" The man stood in front of Jun Li and stared at Jun Li with a squint. "Little brother, I think you are young, and my brother is reluctant to use it with you. If you know each other, you can follow me obediently, otherwise..."

Although Jun Li has a soft temper, after all, he has been used to nourishing respect since he was a child. Who doesn't see him in the sea who let him a little bit on Jun Yu's face? How can he have suffered these grievances?

He is now full of resentment and anger and is trying to find a way to vent. Since the hooligan came to the door by himself, he can only say that he unfortunately hit the muzzle of the little mermaid.