Chapter 33: Bloody Rose [ABO] 8

Pei Yin ordered people to send Lu Shi back to Lu's house, but he did not mention Lu Shi's queen.

Prime Minister Lu was naturally very happy to see his son return safely. He stood at the door of his house early and waited.

But when he saw that only Lu Shijin got out of the car, Prime Minister Lu was a little surprised.

The Lu family was very happy for the young master to come back, especially the Prime Minister's wife, who shed tears several jars during the period when Lu Shi was arrested today.

After the greeting, Prime Minister Lu called Lu Shijin to the study, retreated left and right, and no one was allowed to approach the study.

He stared at his son for a long time before frowning and asked Lu Shijin mysteriously, "Where's Your Majesty?"

Lu Shijin looked at him for no reason: "What Your Majesty?"

"Your Majesty didn't send you back in person?" Prime Minister Lu touched his beard puzzledly and looked down at his son's abdomen. "You are a contributor to saving him and cherishing his blood. He didn't even send you personally. It was really cold-blooded and ruthless."

Lu Shi was speechless for a while, and his cheap father's thinking was quite jumping.

It seems that the little prince wanted to force him to comply and made a lot of preparations in advance.

Lu Shijin smiled secretly in his heart, said, "Did he even tell you this?" Without children, Your Majesty misunderstood.

"No?" After being surprised, Prime Minister Lu looked a little regretful and asked like a cannon, "Did he say that he wanted you to marry him as queen?"

Lu Shijin glanced at Prime Minister Lu with a smile, "Yes, I don't agree."

Prime Minister Lu was shocked: "Did you refuse?" That's the queen's seat! Above ten thousand people under one person! It's extremely noble!"

Lu Shijin sneered disdainfully and deliberately said, "Either don't do it, do it over tens of thousands of people. For me, it is no different from being crushed by one person and being crushed by countless people."

"I think you're crazy!" Prime Minister Lu said angrily to land Shi Jin, "You rejected Your Majesty, which is equivalent to burying your own future!" That's not enough. I'm afraid you'll ruin your life!"

"Are you worried that he will take revenge?" Lu Shijin loosened his neckline and said casually, "He won't."

"How did you know he wouldn't?" Prime Minister Lu pounded on the table with anger, "The stinky boy doesn't know the sky and the height is thick! He already knows that you are Omega. If he wants to investigate, it's not only your father and my black gauze hat can't be saved, but I'm afraid all of us will be implicated!"

Lu Shijin smiled indiscreately, "Don't be excited yet. Anyway, I'm also Your Majesty's life savior. He can't take revenge, can he?"

Prime Minister Lu sneered and hummed, "You didn't see how he ascended the throne. He scared Defen crazy by gambling with Difen and bought the most loyal servant around the previous king. Such a method shows how cruel our new king's heart is! He will never let you go!"

Lu Shijin's mouth moved and thought why I didn't see it. Not only did I see it, but I was also the insider you said that was bribed.

Lu Shijin: "In a word, don't worry, I think Your Majesty is still very enlightened. The twisted melon is not sweet. I don't want to. He can't force me, can he?"

"I don't understand why you don't want to?" Prime Minister Lu sighed and said bitterly, "After all, you are an Omega. In the future, you must choose an Alpha to spend your life together. Although Pei Yin is a little deep, it is also a good match. No one will dare to despise you when becoming a queen. And...you almost have children..."