Chapter 70: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 7

The dog man is exuding his charm again, oh no, he is giving full play to his scumbag nature and flirting.

Although Jin Jingyao is bound to the slag attack system, he may just do this to complete the task.

But Lu Shi saw that he interpreted the word "scum" vividly and vividly, and his mood was somewhat subtle.

Isn't this person really a scum attack, right? Does it feel like acting in your true colors?

Lu Shijin restrained his mind, looked up at Jin Jingyao's eyes, and said without a smile, "Do you want to play really?" It seems a little difficult."

"What's the matter?" Jin Jingyao frowned slightly to express his grievance.

"Other people's dreams are serious dreams in line with core values, and your dreams," Lu Shijin touched his chin with one hand. "Cat ears, bundles, ntr, high altitude... and so on, I'm afraid it's not harmonious, right?"

Jin Jingyao smiled and said, "You wrote all these. Do you feel discordant now? You said this from an author who wrote the yellow mosquito. Don't you think it's funny? Everyone else can dream come true, but you can't come to me. I think the author is very big. You are obviously biased.

Dog man, I'm wronged you, right?

"The president said this and it's unreasonable," Lu Shijin took a sip of water and said slowly. "I want to find a way to realize other people's dreams. Where can I find someone to fulfill your dream?"

"There is nothing difficult in the world. I'm afraid of people with the will. As long as I am willing to think about it, I will always think of a way. And at the beginning of the book, the routine is not often the person with the same name and surname enters the book? Jin Jingyao blinked, "Do you think I will penetrate the fan book you wrote to me one day?"

Lu Shijin pulled his lips perfunctoryly, "I'm afraid the president is too addicted to two dimensions. How can this kind of irrelevant thing happen in the real world?"

"How can't it be? There are many things in the world that scientists can't explain clearly. Maybe one day you can travel through time and space, and you can come true." Jin Jingyao suddenly turned sideways close to Lu Shijin and said ambiguously, "Oh, by the way, I also heard that there are two kinds of people who wear books the easiest way to wear, one is the person with the same name as the character, and the other seems to be the author who writes the book? Mr. Lu, are you afraid?

Lu Shijin was indifferent to Jin Jingyao's sudden approach and did not squint and said, "What are you afraid of?"

Jin Jingyao lowered his eyes and lingered from Lu Shijin's full earlobe to his white neck. He said erobed, "Press into the fan literature you wrote to me, and then..."

He didn't say the rest of the words, and then came to the point, giving Lu Shijin room for reverie.

Lu Shijin's indifferent expression finally changed. He turned his head and approached Jin Jingyao and gently took a breath, "Wuing around so many corners, so you fall in love with me. Do you want me to 'wear books' with you?"

"Mr. Lu is really smart," Jin Jingyao's eyes turned to Lu Shijin's plump lips, with his tongue pinned his cheeks. "Smart people should understand a truth. How can others help you for no reason without paying for others?"

The man's eyes showed an interest in Lu Shijin undisguisedly. He leaned his upper body sideways and tied his tie loosely to the shirt that had been unbuttoned. As long as Lu Shijin looked down, he could see the sexy under the man's shirt.

Lu Shijin turned a blind eye to the male hormones emitted by men and said reservedly, "I thought we were cooperatives."

Lu Shijin's calmness aroused Jin Jingyao's desire for conquest. He said, "I remember you said that equal cooperation can last long, but I don't think we are unequal."