Chapter 24: Genius Painter 24

Huo Qi returned to the hotel angrily, but Lu Shijin had gone out of space this morning. No matter how angry he was, what could he do.

He made countless phone calls and sent countless text messages to Lu Shijin, all of which were like stones sinking into the sea, and there was no news.

During this period, Ruan Siheng also called him, and Huo Qi was upset and directly pinched it.

At this time, he was thinking about Lu Shijin and Huo Lian, and how could he get his promise to Ruan Siheng?

When did Lu Shijin hook up with Huo Lian?

Airport? On the plane? Or in the bar?

They didn't seem to know each other at the airport. Were they really at the bar last night?

But didn't Huo Lian sarcastically passed him today? How did the two of them get together?

Huo Qi wanted to break his head and only thought about a possibility.

Lu Shijin must be taking revenge on him. He did not admit the relationship between the two in front of Huo Lian last night.

While he was drunk, he got along with his own uncle!

So when he was drunk and unconscious with Huo Lian in order to help Lu Shijin.

Lu Shijin betrayed him and happily in bed with Huo Lian?!

Huo Qi was so angry that his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys twisted together and hurt.

He raised his lover for three years. Before he could touch him, he was touched by Huo Lian. After sleeping last night, he continued to sleep this morning while he was away!

He felt that his head was shrouded in a green cloud, and the ninja turtle was not as green as him!

Great shame!

Huo Qi now feels that as long as it is green, it is a silent irony for him.

He threw all the green vases, plants and ornaments in the room. It was not enough to relieve him. He just wanted to strangle the dog men with his own hands.

Huo Lian was so angry over there. When Huo Lian landed here, he was surfing and riding a motorboat on a small island in Hawaii.

In the windy and sunny afternoon, the blue sea, the golden sandy beach, the two of them didn't know how happy it was.

Two days later, Huo Qi, who couldn't find Lu Shijin, returned home.

At this time, the criticism of Ruan Siheng from all walks of life in China had become more intense, but Ruan Siheng never stood up and made a statement.

He neither clarified nor apologized, so people kept dragging on.

Ruan Siheng heard that Huo Qi had returned to China and went directly to Huo Qi's office. He was surprised to find that Huo Qi was much haggard when they met before he went abroad.

However, Ruan Siheng himself was also worried. Naturally, he was not in the mood to ask Huo Qi what was going on.

"Huo Qi, have you contacted the person who sells the paintings for you? What did he say? Did you tell him that I would like to buy his paintings for twice as much as he was willing to stand up and help me speak out?" Ruan Siheng sat down and didn't even take a drink. He said anxiously, "There have always been some strange people shaking at the door of my studio these days, and some people have sent me bloody clothes and blades. What do you think they want to do? Do they want to force me to death?"

Huo Qi listened to Ruan Siheng's endless complaints and lowered his head and swiped his mobile phone irritablely.

He is reading the text message he sent to Lu Shijin these days.