Chapter 63: Real Fairy Tales 13[EXTRA]

After the birth of the child, Shen Shao asked the doctor to keep the umbilical cord blood for him.

Jun Li had told Shen Shao how to treat his illness before. Shen Shao cured his illness by relying on the umbilical cord blood of the newborn.

Shen Shao not only had a child, but also got a new life because of this child.

Shen Shao named the child Shen Han, and his nickname Xiao Li.

Xiaoli, like other mermaids, can't complete gender evolution until he is 15 years old, so Shen Shao doesn't know whether he gave birth to a son or daughter.

When he is ten months old, he will finally turn his little tail into legs. The human-shaped mermaid looks no different from a human baby.

It's just that the little mermaid doesn't know how to control this change steadily. If he is hungry or wet, when he cries, he can't help turning his legs into a fish tail.

Shen Shao changed from a scientific research boss who stayed in the laboratory all day to a single-parent father who studied parenting scriptures hard, and became a father and mother, and learned how to take care of children little by little.

Fortunately, the little mermaid is very obedient. It seems that it is not easy for the father to know that it is rarely noisy, and it is much easier to take care of than ordinary children.

Shen Shao usually still has work, so he can't put down the company's business and take care of the children at home.

Shen Shao's mother is not in good health. Although Xiaoli is very good, after all, she is also a baby who is unable to take care of herself. Shen Shao's mother can't take care of her alone.

Shen Shao planned to hire a maternity matron to help Shen's mother take care of Xiaoli together.

Although it is not uncommon for females and humans to have offspring in this era, the birth of mermaids is still the first thing in human society.

In order not to attract attention from the outside world, Shen Shao's conditions for selecting maternity matrons are extremely strict. He must pass the character, have a strict mouth, be loyal and reliable.

Shen Shao chose a maternity matron with more than ten years of experience. The maternity matron is capable, but somehow, Xiaoli, who has always been afraid of strangers, refused to ask the maternity matron to hug him. As soon as the maternity matron hugged him, she cried and couldn't coax him.

Shen Shao had no choice but to fire the maternity matron and choose another one to invite her home. Unexpectedly, the new maternity matron still couldn't coax Xiao Li.

The maternity matron changed one after another, but Xiaoli didn't want to be close to any of them, which embarrassed the whole family.

Suddenly, people from Tiantian Housekeeping Company asked whether it would be Xiaoli who resisted the contact with women, and asked Shen Shao if he would consider trying the male maternity matron.

Shen Shao had no choice but to have a try attitude and let the housekeeping company send male maternity matrons home for an interview.

The housekeeping company sent three male maternity matrons at a time to let Shen Shao choose. Shen Shao read their resumes, all of whom graduated from housekeeping. His resumes are similar and simple. If you only look at the resume, it is not good or low.

Two of the three people are flat-looking, with smooth eyebrows and smooth eyes, and they look like honest people, while the other boy stood between them and looked extremely mismatched.

He doesn't look like a housekeeper, but like those little idols from the draft, with handsome facial features, especially a pair of eyes, and flexible.

Shen Shao noticed several times that the boy was peeking at him intentionally or unconsciously.