Chapter 103: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 7

"Uncle," Lu Shijin smiled politely at the corners of his mouth, "Do you think I look very stupid and deceptive?"

"No." Zhou Xueyuan looked blank, "Why do you say that?"

"Then why do you think I will fall in the same place twice and be fooled by you twice?" Lu Shijin tried his best to pull out his hand and hide behind him. "Have you never heard the story of the wolf coming?"

"I don't blame you for knowing that you won't believe what you say now." Zhou Xueyuan's eyes were very pale, sad and unhappy, as if he was indifferent to everything in the world. He paused for a moment and said, "But if it's true as you said, I am the same person as the devil, and I will never allow myself to become a half-human and half-demon monster." So, you have to help me."

"This can't be said to be a monster, can it?" Although Lu Shijin hated Zhou Xueyuan lying to him, it was impossible to really watch him die. He came down from bed, took care of the braid clothes, and persuaded himself, "Uncle, Mu Cang is your evil thoughts, but as long as you are a human, there will be negative emotions. What you think about how to suppress him, not with him. It's the same."

Zhou Xueyuan looked at the Liang Dynasty and land today, "But I still don't believe what you said. Mu Cang will be the same person as me."

Lu Shijin: "?????" Dare to analyze and reason for so long. Is it all in vain?

Zhou Xueyuan lowered his head and straightened his sleeves and said casually, "Twilight is sinister and cunning, and he will not show up easily, but now he is the most interested in you and will definitely come back to you, so he can only aggrieve his nephew to introduce him to me."

As soon as Zhou Xueyuan finished speaking, a golden rope flew out of his sleeves and rushed straight to Lu Shijin.

Before Lu Shi realized it, he was tied into a zongzi in three circles of the gold rope.

"Zhou Xueyuan! What are you doing!" Lu Shijin also has cultivation. Ordinary straw ropes can't trap him, but this golden rope seems to grow on his body. No matter how you earn it, you can't break it. "Untie it for me quickly!" Are you crazy?"

Zhou Xueyuan was indifferent to Lu Shijin's words, "You don't have to struggle in vain. This is a tying of immortals. Even if the immortals are tied up, it can't be solved without a single door secret."

Rebellion was useless, and Lu Shijin calmed down: "What on earth do you want to do?"

Zhou Xueyuan looked at Lu Shijin coldly, shook his sleeves and left, leaving only one sentence, "Wait for Mu Cang to come to you."

Lu Shijin jumped up in place with anger and jumped to the door after Zhou Xueyuan's back. However, the door was closed by Zhou Xueyuan mercilessly, and a spell was added on it that he couldn't open the door.

Lu Shijin cursed in the door: "Zhou Xueyuan! Wait for me! You will regret it if you treat me like this!"

——

Lu Shijin scolded Zhou Xueyuan in the door for two hours, which made him dry and exhausted.

However, Zhou Xueyuan ignored him at all.

When Lu Shi finished all the dirty words he knew in his life, he was tired of scolding enough. He walked helplessly towards the bed, lay down on the bed and closed his eyes, waiting for the fate of unknown fate.

I don't know how long it took for Lu Shi to wake up today. As soon as he opened his eyes, it was already dark, and the room was dark.

As soon as he wanted to move his body, he felt a hand pressed his leg quietly, and his brain was so scared that he almost screamed.