Chapter 74: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 11 [END]

After Wang Qili saw the Weibo posted by "Jinshi Road", he quickly read Chapter 126 of his new article serialization and found that as netizens said, the first few paragraphs at the beginning, the first word of each paragraph could be put together into a coherent sentence.

"I'm the road of this article I wrote in this world." These words are like a life-threatening curse, which make Wang's inspirational scalp numb and cold behind his mind!

After Lu Shijin posted the questioned Weibo, he posted the long Weibo that had been written for a long time.

Changwei wrote in detail how he helped Wang Inspirational take the road of online articles, and how he was designed by Wang Inspiration and forced to be a gunman for Wang Inspiration.

He exposed this matter not to pray for forgiveness from the majority of readers, but not to be ignorant to help the king inspire and deceive people.

Lu Shijin said that he would withdraw from the circle from now on and stop writing. He also asked Wang Inspirational to reissue an apology statement, admit his mistakes, and apologize to all readers and fans he had deceived.

Weibo sent out, and in less than a minute, thousands of comments were refreshed.

[There are still such brazen people in the world, shattering my three values!]

[Once I was a loyal book fan of a vulgar pen. I bought several sets of physical book collections at home. Now you tell me that they are all ghostwriting? Well, take it as firewood!]

[I feel that I'm not a good person in this world. One is willing to beat the other willing to suffer. Maybe it's really like a saying goes. They fell out because they broke up, so they came out to bite the dog, hehe.]

In the comments, Lu Shijin stood up and accused Wang Qi's inspirational behavior, with mixed reviews and some people sympathy, and some people even suspected that Lu Shijin used Wang inspiration to hype himself up.

At this time, several voices took the initiative to stand up for Lu Shijin, including the great author who had made friends with Lu Shijin, Zhang Hao, an actor he once helped, a businessman who was not rewarded by good people, and housewives who was subjected to domestic violence.

The author of the god expressed his belief in Lu Shijin's character and praised Lu Shijin as a person who took words seriously. If it hadn't been for his helplessness, he would never have helped people become a gunman.

The other three people coincidentally and publicly expressed their gratitude to Lu Shijin. If it hadn't been for Lu Shijin's encouragement, there would have been no one of them today. They believed that such a warm and kind author would never deliberately deceive readers. I hope everyone would not attack Lu Shijin, who was also a victim.

Driven by these people, the speech gradually began to fall to Lu Shijin, and Wang Inspirational had been in the circle for so many years. At this moment, no one stood up to help him speak.

Those superficially friendly authors chose Mingzhe to protect themselves. What's more terrible is the former loyal readers. They feel that the truth they have made over the years have fed the dog, scolding Wang inspirationally on the Internet.

Wang Qili finally figured out the cause and effect. It turned out that all this was designed by Lu Shijin. He was really vicious!

Lu Shi deliberately gave him the recording, and it was expected that he would only admit that he had asked Lu Shijin to write three years ago, as mentioned in the recording.

After he posted on Weibo and told all readers, Lu Shijin showed evidence to hit him in the face.

Readers may tolerate mistakes made by their favorite authors once or twice, but readers will not tolerate being fooled by people who treat them as fools.