Chapter 20: Genius Painter 20

After Huo Lian knew that Lu Shijin was going to Hawaii with Huo Qi, he neither agreed nor objected.

It's just that he looked at Lu Shijin's eyes, which often made Lu Shijin feel that he had the illusion that he had been caught and raped in bed.

But Lu Shijin has a clear conscience today.

I can't bear to let my child cover the wolf. I want to win Huo Qi's trust. How can I make some sacrifices?

What's more, just going on a trip together is not a sacrifice for him at all.

Lu Shijin arrived at the airport at the appointed time, and Huo Qi had already been waiting there.

They are in business class and have a lounge for separate rest.

There is still an hour before the plane takes off. Huo Qi asked Lu Shijin to wait in the departure room, and he went out to make a phone call.

The phone was calling with Ruan Siheng. Huo Qi said on the phone, "Siheng, I'm going to fly to Hawaii soon. Maybe I won't be back until a week later."

Ruan Siheng said lightly, "I know. Have a good trip."

Huo Qi waited for a while without waiting for the concern he wanted to hear. In addition to disappointment, he was a little annoyed.

He said deliberately, "Is there nothing but a good trip? There are many handsome men in Hawaii. Aren't you afraid that I will be lonely on my journey and be hooked up by others?"

Ruan Siheng paused, "Huo Qi, we are best friends. If you like someone or fall in love, I will be happy for you."

Huo Qi said drily, "Do you really think so?"

Ruan Siheng: "Uh-huh."

Huo Qi's heart was tight.

He has done so much for Ruan Siheng, but he only got a "best friend"?

Ruan Siheng, Ruan Siheng, what else do you want me to do to understand my mind?

Or do you know it at all, but you just don't want to accept it?

Back in the departure lounge, when Huo Qi saw Lu Shijin's face, which looked at Ruan Siheng, his eyes were full of his appearance, and he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of satisfaction.

Ruan Siheng doesn't love him, but many people love him.

For example, Lu Shijin, who loves him so much as he loves his bones.

"Why have you called for so long?" Lu Shijin muttered dissatisfiedly.

"Is it boring to wait alone at work?" Huo Qi sat down and picked up Lu Shijin's hand and rubbed it in the palm of his hand.

Lu Shijin's attachment to him made Huo Qi temporarily forget the unhappiness brought to him by Ruan Siheng.

Huo Qi asked with a smile, "Are you looking forward to this trip?"

Lu Shijin nodded with wide eyes. Huo Qi looked at him and suddenly hugged Lu Shijin's shoulder and buckled him into his arms.

There are only two of them in the departure lounge for the time being. Even if they do something close, no one will find out.

Just as Lu Shijin was stiff and struggling to open Huo Qi's mouth, the door of the departure room was suddenly opened.

A tall figure came in from the outside and saw Huo Qi and Lu Shijin's ambiguous posture. He coughed lightly.

Huo Qi paid attention to the image. As soon as he noticed that someone was coming in, he immediately let go of his hand.

Looking back, I was stunned.