Chapter 125: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 7

Looking at Fang Xiran's gloomy expression, you will know that he must have misunderstood something.

Lu Shijin swallowed the dumplings in his mouth in twos and twos. He was about to explain that Fang Zhuoer didn't seem to notice the tension of the atmosphere. If he greeted Fang Xiran carelessly, "Brother, you're awake. It happened that your sister-in-law specially took out the dumplings you made. He is really good at craftsmanship and the dumplings are very fragrant."

"He made dumplings for me," Fang Xiran glanced at two hot plates of dumplings on the table and asked coldly. "Then what are you doing here?"

"I?" Fang Zhuoer put down his chopsticks and said calmly, "I wanted to help, but unfortunately I couldn't help. I was covered my brother's light. My sister-in-law also ordered a plate of dumplings for me. It happened that you came down. Let's take it outside and eat?"

"Forgive it. I'm afraid I'm not blessed with such delicious dumplings." Fang Xiran seemed disdainful to see these two people. He turned around and walked out and said sarcastically, "It's really fresh for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law to hide dumplings in the kitchen together in the evening. Who will believe it, hehe."

Seeing Fang Xiran left, Fang Zhuoer was a little embarrassed. He scratched his head and looked at Lu Shijin innocently, "My brother... He didn't misunderstand anything, did he?"

Lu Shijin smiled, shook his head and said, "It's okay. His brain is broken. His way of thinking is different from that of us ordinary people. Don't pay attention to him."

Fang Zhuor recognized that Lu Shijin deliberately hurt Fang Xiran. Although Fang Xiran's temper did become very different from before, he still respected Fang Xiran as much as before.

Fang Zhuoer said, "I'd better go and see him. If he is angry, I'll compensate him."

"Don't go." Lu Shijin grabbed him and said lightly, "If you go there, you will only add fuel to the fire."

Fondrow was puzzled, "Why?"

Lu Shijin smiled and said lightly, "Nothing. He is in a stable mood now. Only I can coax well. Maybe you will only find yourself if you go. It's okay. I'll take care of him.

Fang Zall couldn't find a reason to refute. He frowned and said, "Okay, then... Thank you for your hard work."

Lu Shi went out with a plate of dumplings. Fang Xiran was no longer downstairs, so he went to the bedroom on the second floor to look for someone.

Fang Xiran really lay back on the bed again, facing his back to the door, in a posture that strangers should not approach.

Lu Shijin was not used to his moody bad temper. He put dumplings on the coffee table and said lightly, "Are you hungry?" Get up and eat dumplings when you are hungry.

Fang Xiran didn't say anything or move.

Lu Shijin: "If you don't eat, it will be cold."

Fang Xiran still didn't say anything.

"Isn't you really eating?" Lu Shijin raised the volume and asked again.

Fang Xiran was silent and his back was very stubborn.

Lu Shijin: "Okay, forget not to eat." He paused and began to say to himself, "The bags are all packed, and you can't waste it. Take it down and eat with Zall."

Lu Shijin picked up the plate and was about to leave. Yu Guang glanced at the man on the bed, and Fang Xiran moved his leg and couldn't lie down.

As soon as Lu Shijin's hand touched the doorknob before he could open the door, he heard Fang Xiran's cold hum behind his back.