Chapter 156: The Ultimate Challenge 3

Lu Shijin's mood is complicated.

There is only one murderer in ten people, and one-tenth of the probability falls on him like this?

The task of others is just to find out the real murderer, but his task is to kill nine other people, including Rong Zhi?!

God, what international joke did you make with me?

I just met an acquaintance here, who had happily planned to run over to "recognise relatives".

Now, I can't recognize the relatives, and it has become either you dead or I die.

Lu Shijin's heart broke down.

Lu Shijin hesitated, and his mobile phone began to vibrate constantly, and the screen flashed red to remind Lu Shijin to complete the task as soon as possible.

There's nothing you can do. If you don't complete the task, you will die, and if the game fails, you will die. It's better to fight. Maybe there will be a glimmer of vitality.

Lu Shijin gritted his teeth and made up his mind. He walked to the dresser and opened the drawer. There was indeed a brown glass bottle in it, and a striking skull was printed on the label of the bottle, for fear that others would not know that it was poison.

Lu Shijin put the medicine bottle in his suit pocket, tightened the bow tie, opened the door and walked out as if nothing had happened.

The corridor is very quiet. Without the instructions of the APP, everyone can only stay in the room and can't come out.

Mr. Lu's room is on the third floor, and he has to take a special elevator on the first floor to get up, so Lu Shi goes down to the first floor to find the elevator.

Along the way, Lu Shijin was thinking about his role - adoptive son, and the motivation to kill his adoptive father, Mr. Lu.

Reasonably, the adopted son has no blood relationship with the Lu family. Although he also enjoys the right to inherit in the law, he has no position to compete for property with others at all, and he can't argue. After all, a huge group company has a mixed interest relationship. Who will convince him as an adopted son with no background?

Moreover, Mr. Lu raised him and cultivated him and was very kind to him. Now he is terminally ill. He hasn't been living well in two days. What's the reason for his adopted son so eager to kill his adoptive father?

Lu Shi couldn't think about it now.

I found the elevator. Lu Shijin pressed the button to wait for the elevator to come up. Unexpectedly, Mr. Lu's housekeeper also came over and waited for the elevator with him.

"Now, are you going to find Mr. Lu?" The housekeeper asked Lu Shi gently today.

The housekeeper has been with Mr. Lu for most of his life. He is one of Mr. Lu's most trusted confidants and grew up with his own eyes, so no one dares to underestimate him, and he usually respects him very much.

Lu Shijin smiled politely, "Yes, I have something to find my father."

Seeing the elevator coming, Lu Shijin lowered to the side, let the housekeeper take the elevator first, and then walked in by himself.

Lu Shijin stood next to the housekeeper and stared at the housekeeper with Yu Guang. Thinking that the housekeeper was one of the important NPCs, he should know a lot of inside story, and maybe he could hear some useful information from his mouth.

So he thought for a moment and asked tentatively, "Butler, father, how is he feeling today?"

With a "ding" sound, the elevator arrived on the third floor. The elevator door opened. The housekeeper took the lead in going out, looked back at Lu Shijin with a smile, and joked, "What's wrong? From me, I'm afraid that Mr. Lu will be angry with you?"