Chapter 67: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 4

Lu Shijin quietly pulled out his hand from Jin Jingyao's palm, pretended not to be aware of Jin Jingyao's little movements, and stood silently behind Wang Qili.

But the temperature left by Jin Jingyao in the palm of his hand has not subsided for a long time.

"The president, I'll go first. I'll talk to you next time."

Wang Qiqi also shook hands with Jin Jingyao and said goodbye. Lu Shijin quietly raised his eyes and noticed it. Jin Jingyao just relaxed and touched Wang Qiqi's hand and let go.

Lu Shijin's eyebrows beat, so Jin Jingyao scratched the palm of his hand just now, not unintentionally, but really did it on purpose?

But when we met for the first time, why did Jin Jingyao do this to a stranger?

Lu Shijin turned his mind. It's not because he is Wang Qial's boyfriend, so Jin Jingyao wants to hook up with him, and then he scum Wang Inspirational, right?!

Yes, it starts so soon. It's worthy of my favorite!

After saying goodbye to Jin Jingyao, Wang Qiqi and Lu Shijin walked out of the banquet hall and did not go to the lobby. Wang Qiqi suddenly said that he wanted to go to the bathroom and asked Lu Shijin to go to the lobby to sit in and wait for him for a while.

Lu Shijin went. Not long after, Jin Jingyao also came out of the banquet hall and saw Lu Shijin sitting alone on the sofa in the rest area. He walked over and asked with concern, "Why is Mr. Lu here alone?" What about the big pen?"

"He went to the bathroom and will be back soon," Lu Shijin smiled politely. "Thank you for your concern. It's getting late. You can go first."

However, Jin Jingyao did not intend to leave. Instead, he sat down beside Lu Shijin and talked to him.

"Don't worry, it's boring to sit alone. It's okay for me to accompany you later. By the way, does Mr. Lu also write novels?

Why did Lu Shijin understand that Jin Jingyao was deliberately accosting him and nodded with a smile.

"I don't know what Mr. Lu's pseudonym is?" Kim Jung-yao said with interest, "If you don't mind, can you let me read it?" Recently, Platinum has signed many authors in order to expand the market. I wonder if Mr. Lu intends to sign a contract with us?

Lu Shijin looked down modestly: "I'm sorry, I'm just a little transparent in the circle. The pseudonym is not enough, and I have sealed the pen and won't write it. I won't mention those clumsy works in the past."

"Don't write it? Why is that?" Jin Jingyao's tone is a little regrettable.

Lu Shijin can't tell the truth now and said perfunctoryly, "If you don't have any inspiration, just seal the pen."

Jin Jingyao smiled and understood, "Inspiration is really important to the author. It determines the length of his career. But it doesn't matter. There is no inspiration now. Maybe there will be another in the future. Mr. Lu still wants to sign a contract with us at that time.

"Thank you for your appreciation," Lu Shijin looked into Jin Jingyao's eyes. "If it was really at that time, I would consider it."

"Okay, I'll keep looking forward to it. By the way," Jin Jingyao took out a business card from the suit bag and handed it to Lu Shijin with both hands. "This is my business card. If Mr. Lu changes his mind, you can contact me."

Lu Shijin was polite and picked it up with both hands. Unexpectedly, his hand hadn't touched the business card yet. Jin Jingyao suddenly loosened his hand and the business card fell on the sofa.