Chapter 167: The Ultimate Challenge 14

APP quickly sent everyone the results of the captain's interrogation of Mr. Feng.

After interrogation, it was determined that Mr. Feng was not the real murderer. According to Mr. Feng, his motive was that he bribed Mr. Lu's nanny. The nanny helped him steal the trade secrets of Lu Group for a long time. Mr. Mr. Lu ordered him to divorce Mrs. Feng, so he became murderous about Mr. Lu. Lu. The captain has detained Mr. Feng, and the ship will hand him over to the police after landing. Room 202 where Mr. Feng lives is now open. Players can go to collect evidence and find more details about the crime. Please note that the real murderer is still hidden among you, and it is likely to kill again. Please pay attention to your own safety!"

The remaining players flocked into Room 202 where Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng lived.

Finally, I found a mobile phone in Mr. Feng's room, which included the chat records of him and Mrs. Feng, as well as the babysitter.

It turned out that after Mr. Lu saw through Mr. Feng's trick of stealing trade secrets, he had the idea of getting Mr. Feng and Mrs. Feng divorced.

He was afraid that after his death, Mrs. Feng would be deceived by Mr. Feng, which would harm the development interests of Lu Group.

Ending the marriage with the Feng family is not a trivial matter. Mr. Lu originally planned to take the opportunity to announce his will and let the nanny stand up and expose Mr. Feng's crimes to everyone, but Mr. Feng took action ahead of Mr. Lu in order to control Lu in the future.

He tricked Mrs. Feng and said that Mr. Lu wanted to hand over the group to Rong Zhi, an illegitimate son, and was worried that Mrs. Feng's support from the Feng family would affect Rong Zhi's position, so he slandered him and wanted the two to divorce.

Mrs. Feng believed her husband's words. At the instigation of Mr. Feng, she changed the medicine her father took every day.

Mr. Feng told her that taking the wrong medicine would not kill him, but would only make Mr. Lu unconscious, so that the couple could take advantage of the old man's unconscious period to replace the senior management of the group with their own people and take over Lu.

"No wonder you said he couldn't be the murderer," Miss Gao finished reading the chat transcript, glanced at Mrs. Feng contemptuously, and smiled. "So you are the one who did it."

Mrs. Feng turned pale and white. She fell in a chair. Mr. Feng died, which means that she was also exposed.

"Oh," Miss Gao raised her index finger with bright red nail polish and pointed to Mrs. Feng, pretending to be surprised, "You're not really murderous, are you?"

"Of course not!" Mrs. Feng stalked her neck and said, "As I have said, even if I take the wrong medicine, I won't die."

Lu Zhongze took Miss Gao's voice and was aggressive to Mrs. Feng, "That's not necessarily true. The old man is terminally ill and weak. What if he died of the wrong medicine?"

"Oh, are you two going to press my head to confess guilt?" Mrs. Feng is not a vegetarian. Although she is nervous, she is calm on her face and sneered, "The autopsy results have not been announced yet. If you really die of medicine, it's not too late to condemn me!"

Lu Zhongze shrugged his shoulders and said, "I just guess casually, and I don't know why the murderer threw himself to Mr. Feng. A person who didn't do it at all has become a scapegoat for others. It's really pitiful."

"So I'm less likely to be a murderer!" Mrs. Feng suddenly figured out something, found confidence, stood up slowly, and said excitedly, "If I were the murderer, how could I vote for him?" Isn't this taking the suspicion on yourself? So my suspicion should be ruled out!"