Chapter 120: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 2

Although I don't know what kind of medicine Lu Shijin suddenly offered to go to Fang's house and what kind of medicine is sold in the gourd, as long as he agrees, Mrs. Lu will not grind her lips and persuade him. Of course, she can't ask for it.

"As long as you want," Mrs. Lu clapped hands happily. "Nowadays, you are a smart child and know how to weigh the pros and cons. Think about it, your marriage to Fang Xiran is beneficial and harmless to you. Fang Xiran has now become a vegetable. His life and death are uncertain. You married him. Even if he can't wake up, Mr. Fang will definitely save him a copy in the future. Isn't these family property yours at that time?"

"I'm willing to go to Fang's house, not for Fang's family property." Lu Shijin interrupted Mrs. Lu coldly and glanced at her, "Please don't use your villain's heart to think about others."

Mrs. Lu's face suddenly became ugly. She is now looking for Lu Shijin, but it doesn't mean that she is willing to be ridiculed by Lu Shijin.

Lu Shijin is not for Fang's family property, but for what can he suddenly change his mind? Is it for the useless man who even needs to be served by someone to eat and drink in bed?

Mrs. Lu put away her smile and pulled her face down: "Nowadays, don't be so unpleasant. I'm just telling you the stakes. As for what you agreed to this marriage, you know in your heart. In addition, you are the son of the Lu family. If you go to the Fang family in the future, don't forget who raised you so big. Don't think that if you have the backer of the Fang family, you can see anyone.

Lu Shijin was too lazy to talk to this woman. He sorted out the clothes he was wearing and looked at the door, "When did you let Lu Yiping call the car arrive?" I'll be so dawdle, or I'll drive there by myself.

"Mom! Here comes the car!" Lu Yiping hurried in from the outside and saw Lu Shijin standing safe and sound, step back in surprise, and then a heart vain appeared on his face, "Brother, you, you're awake!"

In the memory of the original owner, his half-brother, is indecisive and timid, but not like his biological mother, Mrs. Lu.

Lu Yiping didn't want to marry Fang Xiran, a vegetable, so he betrayed Lu Shijin, his brother at the instigation of his mother.

But people don't kill themselves, so Lu Shi doesn't have such a big stereotype against Lu Yiping.

In the calculation, he has to thank Lu Yiping for not going to Fang's house, otherwise it would not be his turn to do this kind of "good thing".

Lu Shijin said lightly, "Wake up, is the car outside?" Then I'll go."

"Let's go?" Lu Yiping stammered, "Where are you going?"

Lu Shijin looked at him with a smile: "Where else can I go?" Aren't you going to take me to Fang's house?"

Lu Yiping stammered more, "I, I... brother, I'm not...not me... You, are you really going?" But that Fang Xiran..."

"Fang Xiran is a vegetable. I know, but doesn't the Fang family want our family to have a son to marry Fang Xiran? Our Lu family can't beat the Fang family again," Lu Shijin walked over and patted Lu Yiping on the shoulder lightly, tilted his head and asked him with a smile, "I'm not going. Are you going?"

"I, me, I won't go!" Lu Yiping hid aside and shook his head into a rattle.

Mrs. Lu was angry when she saw Lu Yiping's timid energy. She thought that when she was young, she was also an iron lady. Why did she give birth to such a useless thing?

Mrs. Lu stepped on her high heels and hit Lu Yiping hard, and urged, "Your brother has figured it out. He is willing to go to Fang's house. Send him there quickly. Where did you get so much nonsense?"