Chapter 55: Real Fairy Tales 5

Half of the scales were dark, and I couldn't see what was inside.

But no matter what it is, Lu Shijin always has a hunch that if the contents are released, something terrible will happen!

"Ahhahaha, it seems that it doesn't want to go down on your scale. It has personality and personality. Let it go." Lu Shijin withdrew his claws, smiled dryly, and stood up slowly. "By the way, I suddenly remembered that I was a little upset today and should not go into the water. Then I'll go first. You can continue swimming. This swimming pool will belong to you in the future."

After saying that, he turned around and wanted to slip, but after only two steps, he felt that his calf was tightly wrapped around by a slippery and cold object.

Lu Shijin looked down and looked at what was wrapped around his leg, either something else, or Jun Yu's tail fin!

Lu Shi's scalp is numb now, and he suddenly feels that he will suffer.

And his foreboding was right. Jun Yu's tail fin rolled up his waist with his calf when he landed, and then went aside. Lu Shijin's whole body soared up and was thrown into the swimming pool!

Lu Shiji choked a few mouthfuls of water, used both hands and feet, and desperately came his head out of the water.

"Your Majesty! Mermaid King! If you have something to say, don't do it! No, don't move the tail!"

Jun Yu also slid into the swimming pool together. His tail was tightly wrapped around Shi Jin's legs, and the iron arm of his upper body cut Lu Shijin's fluttering hands behind him, without giving the humans who touched him a chance to escape.

The cold and gloomy voice sounded behind Lu Shi's mind.

"Do you know what you just touched? How dare you?"

Lu Shijin burst into tears in his heart. He just didn't know. Now he probably guessed that if he had known, I wouldn't dare to touch it!

Curiosity kills cats, and cheap hands kills people!

"I don't know." Lu Shijin decided not to admit it to death. He said righteously, "What's wrong? Isn't it just a scale on your body? Can't you touch it? It's too stingy, isn't it? Come on, I'll touch it for you. Shall we equalise?

"Eft's level?" Jun Yu smiled, "Don't you know that this is the estrus period of mermaids recently?"

Lu Shi shook his head seriously.

Jun Yu asked again, "You have studied mermaids for so long. Don't you know the body structure of mermaids?"

Lu Shijin shook his head and replied seriously, "I haven't had time to see it. Maybe you can let me go upstairs to study it, and then discuss it with you."

"Do you pretend to be stupid with me?" Jun Yu pulled Lu Shijin back, wrapped his upper body around the front and faced Lu Shijin face to face. His blue eyes were gloomy. "You have the courage to flirt but don't have the courage to admit it. Don't you consider the consequences when you do things?"

Lu Shijin blinked and pretended to be stupid: "What the hell are you talking about? I just saw that you had a scale stuck on your body. I want to press it back for you. Why did I flirt with you? Don't label me randomly."

Jun Yu sneered and suddenly pulled Lu Shijin into his arms as soon as his tail was closed. Although he was soaked in cold water, Lu Shijin could feel the hot temperature on the mermaid.

"What do you want to do?" Lu Shijin stared at it in horror, afraid that the mermaid in the estrus would lose his mind and force himself.

Jun Yuxie raised the corners of his mouth and whispered, "Do you want to know what's under my scales?"