Chapter 60: Real Fairy Tales 10

Lu Shijin quickly helped Jun Yu from the ground to the sofa first, carefully checked Jun Yu's condition, and found that he just fainted and was relieved.

He looked at Jun Yu's strange and familiar face, and his internal organs were mixed.

After experiencing the previous three worlds, at first, Lu Shijin only stayed with Huo Lian with a casual mentality. Later, he accidentally reunited in the second world, and then met each other in the third world.

In the past, it was like a dream.

In the last world, Lu Shijin personally erased Xu Yifan's tooth marks and no longer insisted on relying on imprints to find his lover.

He believes that as long as two people love each other, even if they cross thousands of mountains and rivers, even if they cross the past and the future, they will eventually meet again.

711 once told him that Jun Yu was just a soul who had no original consciousness and served the plot.

Lu Shijin thought that only he remembered everything between them, so he planned to complete all the tasks as soon as possible. When he could get the final reward, they could return to reality.

But he didn't expect that Jun Yu would complete the task before him, remembered everything, and made a wish to the Lord God to accompany him to the next world.

The sour and sweet taste wrapped Lu Shijin's heart, which made him cry bitterly and couldn't help laughing happily.

It turns out that he loves me and thinks about me, just as I treat him.

Both of them in each world have different identities and faces, but they can be attracted to each other every time.

Maybe this is called doomed.

Lu Shijin stared at Jun Yu. Suddenly, he was extremely eager to know what the soul in this body was originally called and what it originally looked like.

Will they fall in love with each other in the future when they meet each other in their true face and identity?

"211, you said you erased Jun Yu's memory? He doesn't remember who he is now, does he?" Lu Shi asked today.

211: "Yes. It is illegal to have two missionaries in a plot. If you keep your memory, if the plot collapses, the consequences will be unimaginable.

Lu Shijin: "Then as the system he binds, you should know his true identity and origin, right?"

211 hesitated for a moment, "I know it's know, but it's confidential. I can't tell anyone."

711: "Homeowner, I can testify that our system can only serve one host and cannot disclose information about its own host to other systems or hosts."

Lu Shijin smiled and said, "It's okay. I'm just asking casually. I don't have to know. By the way, since I'm bound to the 'loved male supporting system, what system is Junyu binding to?

Before 211 could report his family, Lu Shi interrupted him again.

"Wait, let me guess," Lu Shijin thought about Jun Yu's performance and said confidently, "Is it a villain correction system? From a bad brother who was originally inhumane to a good brother who is now guiding his brother to the right path?

211: "...No."

711 interrupted, "Do you know anything, host? My second brother's performance is unstable. He is not a fixed-mode system like us. He randomly changes tasks in every world, so he can't figure out what mode he will become in various plots."

Lu Shijin: "...Is it so casual?" I love my husband so much.

211 smiled and said, "There's nothing I can do. Who knows that the host will make such a wish. Other systems are carrying out tasks, so I'm free, so the Lord God sent me over. Although I'm unstable, I'm also very powerful!"