Chapter 157: The Ultimate Challenge 4

Rong Zhi: [In this game, there is more than one murderer.]

Lu Shijin: [I know. And players may not know whether they are really murderous or not. They have to find out their own motives and methods of killing first.

Rong Zhi: [Yes. Don't expose what we know for the time being and act according to the opportunity.]

Lu Shijin: [Okay.]

In this way, Lu Shijin understood why he pretended not to know himself outside.

If other players see that they know each other, they will definitely become the target of everyone's fire and be thrown out first.

Although there is already a group behavior within the players, this alliance is not stable, and the relationship between Rong Zhi and Lu Shijin, which we knew before, is too threatening to them.

The mobile phone did not vibrate any more. I thought the conversation with Rong Zhi was over, but the screen suddenly lit up again.

Rong Zhi: [Which room are you in?]

Lu Shijin: [204]

Rong Zhi: [I'm next door to you.]

Lu Shijin was about to ask which one was next door, but a few knocks on the wall suddenly sounded at the head of the bed.

After hearing this, Lu Shi got up and knocked on the wall in response.

After receiving the response, there was no movement over there, and the room was completely quiet.

Lu Shijin lay down again. After knowing that the two rooms were connected, he inexplicably felt a burst of peace of mind and his nervousness relaxed a lot.

Rong Zhi is Pei Wen. He is no longer alone. With a partner who can fight side by side, his chances of winning in this game can be said to be very big.

As soon as he relaxes, he is sleepy. Even in the game copy, his body needs to sleep and eat.

So Lu Shijin slept in a daze. I don't know how long it took, suddenly a noisy sound came from the building, which woke up Lu Shijin, who was already not familiar with.

Lu Shijin was instantly awake and alertly raised his ears to listen to the movement upstairs, as if something fell to the ground, but soon regained the silence.

Lu Shijin picked up his mobile phone and took a look. It was almost one o'clock in the morning. It was so late. Mr. Lu should have rested a long time ago. Who was in Mr. Lu's room? What happened inside?

Lu Shijin got up from bed and wanted to open the door and go out to check the situation, but the door seemed to be locked from the outside. No matter how he twisted the doorknob, he couldn't open it.

It seems that he can't leave this room step without the permission of the APP.

Lu Shijin's drowsiness was completely gone. The feeling was like that he knew that something bad would happen, but he was powerless to stop it, so he had to wait quietly for fate.

What are other players doing at this moment?

Will they also wait for dawn with their eyes open?

Lu Shijin thought about it, picked up his mobile phone and sent a message to Rong Zhi.

Now, except for Rong Zhi, he can't find any other person to talk to. Fortunately, he is also Rong Zhi, otherwise this suffocating silence will drive people crazy.

Lu Shijin: [Did you sleep?]

I thought Rong Zhi would not reply to the message soon, but I didn't expect Rong Zhi to reply the next second.