Chapter 115: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 19

"Are you awake? Ha ha..." Lu Shi stepped back two steps from now. Facing the angry Twilight, except for giggling and not knowing what to say, he felt that he was about to be completely ruined by these three personalities.

Every day, it's either on the way to the rollover or at the rollover site.

After coaxing one to offend the other, and then he has to coax the other. What evil did Lu Shi do in his last life?!

"Who do you want to be with?"

Mu Cang's face was pale, his voice was cold, and he seemed to be a vampire who didn't see the sun. Lu Shijin felt that if he was dissatisfied with his answer, Twilight would come and bite his neck the next second.

"And...and you." Lu Shijin whispered, "Who else will there be besides you?"

Mu Cang: "Really? But how did I listen to you? That's not what I said.

"Why not? Are there anyone else here besides the two of us? So this is naturally to you. If nothing happens now.

Of course, Mu Cang didn't believe it. Suddenly, he appeared in front of Lu Shijin like a ghost. He grabbed his hand and didn't let Lu Shi retreat. "How dare you argue. If I hadn't heard it with my own ears, when would you be going to hide it from me?"

"Conscience of heaven and earth, I really didn't want to hide it from you!" Seeing that Lu Shijin couldn't be confused, he waved his hand repeatedly and said, "Calm down first. Don't rush to get angry with me. Let's see where this is for yourself?"

Mu Cang looked around, "Mudard space? So what?"

Lu Shijin said helplessly, "This is Zhou Xueyuan's mustard space. Just before you appeared, he was about to lock me here and not let me go out. Do you think I should say something nice to stabilize him?" Otherwise, I will be locked up here by him. Where can you find me?"

After hearing this, Mu Cang's dark face softened a little and asked suspiciously, "Really?"

Lu Shizhen said sincerely, "Of course it's true."

"Then you said you would cheat him if you wanted to get along with Zhou Xueyuan?" Mu Cang let go of Lu Shijin's hand and asked.

Lu Shijin: "That's not true."

Twilight's face turned black again, "You!"

"But I said I would hide it from you and Brother Lin. That's lying to him!" Lu Shijin swore before Twilight was angry.

Mu Cang: "What's the difference between the two?"

Lu Shijin: "Of course, I not only want to be accomm with Zhou Xueyuan, but also want to be accommen with you and Brother Lin, so naturally I will ask you what you mean about such a big matter of joint citizenship."

Mu Cang looked at him and sneered, "Your heart is not small. You still want to be with the three of us at the same time. It's very chic."

Lu Shijin titted and said with the same way, "I don't think so. I always regard the three of you as one person. It's you who make your own internal division. Don't rely on me, okay? Unless you have a way to divide it into three, being with any of you is equivalent to being with the other two. Do you want me to divide three personalities to pair with you? This is simply difficult for strong people!"

Mu Cang: "This seat said that sooner or later, this body will be in this seat. Even if you want to be a joint residence, you Lu Shijin also carry the name of 'The Taoist couple of Mu Cang, the Lord of the Demon World', which has nothing to do with anyone else!"

Lu Shi didn't want to talk, and he was almost nervously weakened by them.

After all, Zhou Xueyuan is still at fault for the source of all these contradictions!