Chapter 54: Real Fairy Tales 4

Yu Jun handed the box to Lu Shijin, "For you."

Lu Shijin took it up, took out the pearl from the box, and weighed it in his hand. The tentacles were warm, which was indeed the texture of the pearl.

He still couldn't believe it. He raised it in front of him and observed it carefully again and again. He even took advantage of Yujun's inattention to secretly shave his nails. The surface of the pearl was smooth and could not be scratched out at all.

Damn, is it true?!

Lu Shijin stuffed the pearl back into the box and felt refreshed his values. He began to believe in the story of the old man who watched the door.

"That Yujun, what do you do at home? Why do you often send pearls to others? Lu Shijin compared the size of pigeon eggs, "Is it so big?"

"Not often. Someone helped me. I should pay me a peach for plums." Yu Jun looked pale and said, "Anyway, it's not valuable. My house is everywhere like such a big pearl."

Lu Shijin: "..." He understands! This is a second generation of fools who opens pearl farms at home!

Yu Jun's eyes fell on the box in Lu Shijin's hand, "But it's rare to see it as big as your hand."

Lu Shi is flattered now.

They brought such an expensive gift to the door, and I was embarrassed to let people stand by the door.

Lu Shijin welcomed Yujun into the living room and asked the family robot to bring tea.

Lu Shi brought a cup of hot tea to Yujun today, "Come on, drink tea."

Yujun picked up the cup and put it under his nose and smelled it. He didn't seem to like the smell of tea. He put down the cup, but he still thanked Lu Shijin.

Lu Shijin sat down beside Yujun, then put the pearl box on the coffee table, and said embarrassedly, "Actually, I just played a joke with you that day. I didn't really want your thing. Your pearl is too expensive. I think the pearl at the last exhibition cost more than 100 million yuan, right? I can't accept such a valuable thing, but I have received your intention. How about us being friends in the future?"

Yu Jun: "I didn't send this to you for nothing. In fact, I came to you for something I wanted to ask you for help."

"Oh? Ask me for help?" Lu Shijin asked with great interest, "What are you busy with?"

Yu Jun slowly turned his head, and his blue eyes were unfathomable to his eyes when he landed.

"Help me find someone."

Lu Shijin asked curiously, "Men or woman?" Who is it yours?

Yu Jun: "It's my brother. He is fifteen years old in a month."

Lu Shijin asked again, "Are you lost?" Why can't you find him?"

Yu Jun's eyes turned cold, and his thin lips gently opened: "Get out of home."

Lu Shijin smiled and understood, "The 15-year-old child is in a period of rebellion. Maybe he will go back after running away from home in two days. By the way, what does your brother look like? Do you have any photos?"

"There are no photos, but I know who took him away." Yujun bowed his head and bent his lips, and his smile was strange.

"It's easier to know who you went with?" Lu Shijin didn't notice Yu Jun's slight expression and enthusiastically helped to advise, "You can call the police directly, or find out who the person is and directly ask him for someone."

"That's what I think." Yu Jun stared at Lu Shijin quietly. Lu Shijin's back was cold by his meaningless eyes. He quietly raised his buttocks and moved back. "Why do you look at me like this?"