Chapter 62: Real Fairy Tales 12 [END]

Taking advantage of the Mermaid National Day, Jun Yu and Jun Li were not at home that day. Shen Shao sneaked into the equipment warehouse under the palace and drove away a submarine when he landed.

Fortunately, the mermaid submarine has been completely artificialized and does not require complex manual operation. You only need to unlock access with fingerprints and give instructions to start.

Last time the two escaped by the stupidest man-only method, but this time it was different, they used science and technology.

Submarines are more than a hundred times faster than humans. I believe they can float in Shanghai in less than an hour.

However, Shen Shao did not know that Lu Shijin was wearing a tracker. As soon as they left the palace, Junyu noticed it.

However, at this moment, the mermaids gathered to celebrate the National Day. As the king of a country, he could not leave immediately, so he asked Jun Li to leave first to chase the two.

Jun Li was furious when he heard the news that Shen Shao had escaped again.

He thought that Shen Shao had been pregnant with his child and should have accepted his fate. From now on, he would stay with him obediently.

It turns out that the obedience of these days is just disguised as a light.

Shen Shao is waiting for the day when he has a chance to escape!

Jun Li's heart suddenly cooled down. His long efforts could not be exchanged for Shen Shao's sincerity.

It seems that Shen Shao really doesn't want to be with him, who has become a male mermaid. All this is just his wishful thinking.

It's ridiculous that I actually believed Shen Shao's words of loving him at the beginning. Is it human love? It's so fickle and cheap?!

With anger and disappointment, Jun Li drove a submarine at full speed in the direction where Shen Shao and Lu Shijin escaped.

Shen Shao did not encounter the pursuers all the way. The display screen showed that there was less than 5,000 meters away, and they could reach the sea. He couldn't help but be glad that he was about to regain his freedom.

But who thought that before he was happy for a few seconds, he heard the gloomy voice of Junli outside the submarine warehouse.

"Shen Shao, I know you are in there. I advise you to stop and go back with me before I get angry." Junli warned.

Shen Shao and Lu Shijin looked at each other. In order to get rid of what had nothing to do with him, Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised and said, "How did he find us?" Why did you come so fast? What are we going to do now?"

Lu Shi asked questions repeatedly, but Shen Shao had no idea for a while.

Junli's submarine has almost caught up from behind. If he catches back this time, I'm afraid that his trust in his side has dropped to a negative number. In the future, he will only be seen more closely. If you want to escape, you will have no chance!

Shen Shao gritted his teeth and decided that no matter what, he had to spell this time, and immediately issued an order to move forward at full speed!

Jun Li saw that Shen Shao's submarine did not mean to stop, but accelerated, stopped talking nonsense, and caught up with it with full horsepower.

Lu Shijin is a little strange. Why did Jun Li not see Jun Yu?

Jun Yu didn't come. What's the point of him trying to escape this time?

He saw Shen Shao holding his stomach with his hand and looking a little pale. He stepped forward and cared, "Are you all right?" Don't worry, he can't catch up for a while. You sit down first and don't touch the fetal air.