Chapter 37: Bloody Rose [ABO] 12 [END]

Pei Yin didn't have time to say the word "Don't go", and Lu Shi had hung up the communication call now.

Pei Yin fell to the back of the chair behind him, thinking about Lu Shijin's last words to him.

"Although I'm Omega, I want to prove that I am not inferior to any Alpha, which is what I want in my life. Your Majesty, if you really love me, please respect me and support my decision.

In the end, Pei Yin still did not dial Lu Shijin's personal terminal.

He immediately went to the military headquarters and was ready to personally participate in the battle against Zerg invasion.

Most of the Zerg are huge, born with a steel-like hard shell, extremely tenacious vitality, relying on their large number and fast recovery ability, and often fight in an undefineous posture.

Although the imperial army is extremely elite, it is flesh and blood that manipulates the fighter mecha to fight. Once the mecha is damaged, the operator is almost a dead situation.

In the huge battle command room, the atmosphere was solemn. Several generals who participated in the command sat on both sides of the conference table, staring solemnly at the screen.

On the screen is the central area of fighting with the Zerg, the green dots represent the number of imperial army, and the red dots represent the number of Zerg.

Although the green dot and red dots are reduced to varying degrees, every time a green dot goes out, everyone in the command room has an extra weight.

The green dot will never light up after it is extinguished, which means that the empire has sacrificed another excellent soldier.

The Zerg were fully prepared for the invasion and sent the "destroyers" as the lead.

These disgusting insects, which are like giant cockroaches, are not only very difficult to deal with, but also keep laying eggs.

These eggs attach to the mecha, which will explode after a certain period of time, causing very serious damage to the mecha.

Gradually, the number of red dots dominated, and the overwhelming trend was vast and moving towards land.

"It's not the way to go on like this. The Zerg tried their best this time. We can't afford to lose or lose. We have to ask for help from other planets!"

"But the planet that is friendly to us is 1,000 light-years away from us, and it will take a day for reinforcements to arrive as soon as possible. I'm afraid the war situation will be irreparable at that time!"

"That's better than sitting here waiting to die! I'm going out to get on the mecha now to meet the enemy. Kill one without losing two, and I'll make money!"

Everyone looked at the man sitting on the top, "Your Majesty, you have to decide what to do!"

The young king looked calm and calm in the face of danger. "How many troops still have to send?"

"All the troops have been assembled, and in addition to those who have been sent out, there are more than 50,000 soldiers left on the ground."

"How many mechas are available for combat?" Pei Yin asked.

"Not enough...five thousand!"

Everyone's hearts cooled down, which meant that only 45,000 people could only fight hand-to-hand with the Zerg.

The reinforced iron-bone mecha has no ability to fight back in front of the Zerg. Unprotected mortals are equivalent to death when they encountering them.