Chapter 68: Cannon Fodder Gunner Counterattack 5

The shooting place was in a hotel, where photographers, makeup artists and props were on standby.

This time, the role of Jin Jingyao cos is a character in Wang Qili's previous novel of Xianxia Xiuzhen, which has also been popular.

Since it is a fairy and chivalrous cultivation novel, the background is of course ancient, the characters also wear ancient costumes, and they have to wear hairbands, so it is really troublesome to put on makeup.

The character of Jin Jingyao cos is called Gu Chaoxing. He is a handsome man. He likes to wear red clothes. He falls from immortals and falls to demons. He is a demon master in the demon world. He is a villain with high personality.

Gu Chaoxing was originally a decent person from a famous family. He was dedicated to the Taoism and a chivalrous man. Later, he was mistakenly framed into the demon world. From then on, he was not tolerated by the right way, which also made him see the hypocrisy of these self-proclaimed controversial righteous people.

Since he colluded with the demon world, he simply became enchanted by the Tao and sat down the hats that those people put on him.

Proving that even if he is enchanted and never becomes an immortal, he can step on them, which is a height that they will never reach.

The beautiful and miserable character brought high popularity to Gu Chaoxing, a villain. At one time, the limelight overshadowed the hero of the novel. For a long time, some book fans kept leaving messages to Jin Jingyao on Weibo and asked Jin Da to come up with a set of cos photos of Gu Chaoxing. Jin Jingyao had not responded before.

It was not until Wang Qili signed a contract with Platinum that Jin Jingyao announced that Gu Chaoxing would be included in the plan.

Today, Jin Jingyao cos has two costumes, one is Gu Chaoxing before becoming a demon, a handsome fairy awe-inspiring fairy, and the other is Gu Chaoxing after becoming a demon, an evil demon master with white hair and red.

Of course, Wang's inspirational guest appearance is the hero, a book wearer with golden fingers, and the classic ordinary X silk counterattacks the routine of an adult winner. It is set off by a distinct person like Gu Chaoxing, but it looks ordinary.

Jin Jingyao and Wang Lili went to the room to put on makeup. Lu Shijin stood there and looked more than enough, so he sat outside the living room and sofa watching TV.

Wang Qiqiang just made a cameo appearance. His makeup and hair were simple. It didn't take long. He first put on makeup and changed his clothes.

From the way he strutted his head high and his chin pulled upside down, he was quite satisfied with his current shape.

Wang inspirational clothes floated to Lu Shijin and turned around and showed his appearance, "Brother Lu, do you look good?"

Lu Shijin's eyes were removed from the TV and glanced at the inspiration of the eye king.

Wang Inspirational has a good foundation, coupled with the skillful hands of makeup artists and stylists, has made Wang Inspirational a handsome man in ancient costume with blue clothes and ink hair.

It's just that even if it looks no matter how similar it looks, some things that exist in the bones can't be installed.

Wang Lili was born in the market and had no self-restraint. He could not show the noble temperament of the noble prince of ancient times, just like the second ancestor who was unlearable.

Lu Shijin pulled off the corners of his mouth perfunctorily, nodded, "It looks good."

After saying that, he turned his attention to the TV screen. He would rather watch the animal world than look at Wang inspiration.