Chapter 23: Genius Painter 23

Lu Shijin lay next to Huo Qi before dawn, paying attention to Huo Qi's movement.

When Huo Qi showed signs of waking up, he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, creating an illusion of sleeping beside Huo Qi all the time.

Huo Qi woke up slowly, because of a hangover and a splitting headache, he completely forgot how he got back. Of course, he didn't remember the questions Lu Shijin asked him.

I don't know what kind of lively scene was staged on the living room sofa, which was separated from his wall last night.

"Wake up?" Huo Qi patted on Lu Shijin's back and tried to wake him up.

Lu Shijin pretended to be woken up. He rubbed his sleepy eyes before slowly opening it. He yawned and said, "What's the matter? What time is it?"

Huo Qi took out his mobile phone and looked at it was almost eight o'clock in the morning. He made an appointment with the Yankees to meet at nine o'clock, so he didn't have time to rush there.

Huo Qi didn't have the time to ask Lu Shijin what happened after drinking the fragment last night, and got up and was in a hurry to wash up.

But when he lifted the quilt, he found that he was still wearing yesterday's clothes and full of alcohol.

Huo Qi was suddenly dissatisfied, "You let me sleep like this?"

Lu Shijin sat up today and looked at him innocently.

"I also want to take a shower for you, but you are too heavy for me to drag, and you are lying in bed and refuse to wash it. By the way, you kept talking about 'soft' last night. What is 'soft'? Is it a person's name?"

Huo Qi looked embarrassed. Damn, why didn't he know that he would talk nonsense if he drank too much?

"You heard it wrong. I mean, this mattress is too soft to sleep well."

Lu Shijin suddenly realized his point: "So it's it."

I can't help it. It's impossible to meet people with such alcohol. Huo Qi can only go to the bathroom to take a shower first.

As he took off his clothes, he casually asked, "I drank too much last night. What happened to Huo Lian?"

Lu Shijin said, "He also drank too much. I didn't know where he had gone after leaving the bar. Honey, in fact, you don't have to work so hard for me. I know you have me in your heart."

Huo Qi had a headache when he thought of Huo Lian and said hatefully, "It's really cheap for him not to drink it to death." After a pause, I looked at Lu Shi Jin and said, "Now, I didn't mean not to admit our relationship last night. Although Huo Lian is my uncle, he has always been against me. If I admit our relationship, I can't guarantee that he will not go back and tell my father and grandpa. I'm afraid that you will be embarrassed by them and that they will break up us. Can you understand my good intentions?"

Lu Shijin nodded with a touching face, "I understand. I believe in husband."

"As long as you can understand," Huo Qi smiled, unbuttoned his shirt, and suddenly said coldly. "Last night, did I say anything else after I was drunk?"

Lu Shijin: "No, you just came back for a while, and then fell asleep. What's wrong? Why are you asking this?"

Lu Shijin's eyes were open and there was no dodging color, which made Huo Qi believe eight or nine points.

Huo Qi frowned comfortably, "Nothing, I'm just afraid it will affect your sleep. Well, I have something else to do in the morning. Stay in the hotel and come back with you when I'm done."