Chapter 28: Bloody Rose [ABO] 3

Pei Yin took a deep look at Lu Shijin, relaxed with a tight look and smiled.

"Thank you for being willing to comfort me at this time."

Lu Shijin originally wanted to say, "I didn't comfort you", but when he thought about it, it was reasonable for Pei Yin not to take his words seriously.

Because Lu Shijin's father, Prime Minister Lu, was a contributor who strongly supported Pein's uncle Delan Nipeng to the throne at that time.

If Pein ascends the throne, the first thing to liquidate is Nip's power, and the Lu family is the first to bear the harm.

Therefore, in order to protect the interests of the Lu family, the Prime Minister can only choose to fight against the future king.

In Pei Yin's eyes, I'm afraid that the Lu family is synonymous with the troubled ministers and thieves.

So Lu Shijin said that he would help him get everything back to him, which sounds ridiculous.

However, in this deal with the blood lord, Nip did not tell anyone except to his confidant, and even the Prime Minister did not know.

After all, the head of a country makes a deal with the murderer, and it is not easy to say anything.

Therefore, before Lu Shijin participated in the operation, he didn't know that it would be a trap. He was eager to make contributions and bumped in like this.

The two were speechless for a moment, and there was a silence in the room.

Lu Shijin is thinking about how to support the unrooted crown prince to regain the throne, which is bound to be difficult.

Pei Yin was curious about Lu Shi's motive to disguise himself as Alpha.

Lu Shijin: "You..."

Pei Yin: "You..."

The two suddenly opened their mouths at the same time, saw that the other party had something to say, and stopped at the same time.

Lu Shijin pushed open the plate and cleaned up the table. "Your Highness, let's talk first."

Pei Yin looked up at Lu Shijin and then drooped, "It's hard to disguise himself as Alpha?"

In fact, you don't need to think about it carefully to understand why Lu Shijin pretended to be Alpha.

In this era, Omega is low-ranking and vulnerable to discrimination.

Everyone thinks that he is Alpha, and I can't imagine what kind of vision the world will look at him when his Omega's identity will be exposed one day.

From the proud son of heaven to a tool that only lives for future generations.

Thinking of this, Pei Yin's heart was in full of tight pain.

He will never allow such a thing to happen to Lu Shijin.

Lu Shi didn't expect Pei Yin to ask this. He said silently for a moment, "It's not true. If you live as Omega, it will be harder."

Pei Yin nodded and agreed, "That's why I can't let the blood lord's trick succeed. If you are really pregnant, everyone will know your secret. I can't hurt you."

Feeling that the other party was thinking about him, Lu Shijin smiled sincerely.

"Thank you, Your Highness, but I volunteered not only to help you, but also to help myself."

Pei Yin didn't listen. He thought that Lu Shijin said this just to make him feel better.

He couldn't help but be more throbbing. He and Lu Shi didn't have much intersection before, and his nodding acquaintance counted, but Lu Shi is now willing to make such a great sacrifice for him.