Chapter 110: Long Aotian and Leng Xianjun 14

Lu Shijin was worried about the integration of personality. Suddenly, he heard several footsteps outside the temple. Listening to the mixed pace but not chaotic, he knew that the people who came were all trained trainers.

Then a voice shouted, "Brother Lu, Brother Lin, I know you're in there. Please come out and see you."

The people of Tianqing Sect finally found them.

Lu Shijin and Mu Cang looked at each other. Lu Shijin lowered his voice and told Mucang, "The people of Tianqing Sect are coming. At this moment, you are Lin Junchen. If you don't want to be arrested as a monster, remember not to reveal the stuff."

Mu Cang frowned, but still didn't say anything. He stood up with the landing, tidyed up his clothes, and walked out of the ruined temple.

A total of seven disciples of the Qingzong came outside. They were the first to have a long square face, and the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, as if they were kind to everyone.

After Lu Shi saw someone today, he recognized from the memory of the original owner that this man was a personal disciple of the head, named Xi Siyuan, and was also the second brother of the "love saint" in Lin Junchen's mouth.

Xi Siyuan bowed politely to Lu Shijin and said with a smile, "Brother Lu, the leader sent me to go down the mountain to look for you. After searching for a few days, I finally found you and Brother Lin here. The leader ordered two people to return to the mountain quickly. He has something to ask you. Please don't embarrass your brothers. Come back to see the leader with me, right?

Lu Shijin straighten his clothes and walked forward with a sword. The disciples of Emperor Qingzong thought he wanted to do it. They all took a step back vigilantly, putting one hand on the hilt of the sword and making a posture of fighting.

As a result, Lu Shijin only took Xi Siyuan's hand and said with a touching face, "I finally met my relatives!" Second brother, do you know how much I have suffered to escape from Mu Cang's magic palm?!"

Disciples of Tianqing Sect: "..."

Mu Cang, who stood behind Lu Shijin, was suddenly named: "..."

Xi Siyuan was stunned for a long time before asking Lu Shijin confusedly, "Twilight? What is the dusk?"

"It's a long story, second brother. It's not appropriate to stay here for a long time. I will report this matter to the uncle in charge. Now let's go back to Shimen quickly," Lu Shijin said seriously. "Otherwise, if we are caught up by the demon, none of us will be his opponents!"

"Ah? Really?" Although Xi Siyuan still had doubts in his heart, Lu Shijin's realistic acting skills convinced him and nodded repeatedly, "Okay, let's go quickly."

Everyone's imperial sword, Lu Shi was worried that the cold sword would not be driven by Twilight and that the filling would be exposed. Unexpectedly, Mu Cang easily triggered the cold sword. He indifferently stepped on the larger sword body and rose into the air.

However, half a day came to the foot of Tianqingzong Mountain Gate.

Everyone took their swords and walked up the mountain. Xi Siyuan walked in the front. Lu Shijin and Mu Cang walked in the middle, and the rest of the disciples followed to prevent them from escaping.

On the way back, Xi Siyuan had long been curious about what Lu Shijin said that he escaped from Mucang's hands, and he couldn't help gossip and talked with Lu Shijin.

"Brother Lu, you said Mucang, shouldn't be the seventh-order venerable person in the demon world, right?"

Lu Shijin glanced at Mu Cang beside him and nodded, "In addition to him, there is another person in the magic road called this name?"