Chapter 130: My Husband is a Lemon Essence 12

On Monday, Fang Zhuoer went to Fang Xiran's company for an internship with the landing.

Although Lu Shijin is Fang Xiran's secretary, he is actually an idle person in the company. Now that Fang Zall is here, he finally has something to do.

Although Fang Zhuoer is usually playful, he still takes his work seriously. The tasks assigned to him by Lu Shi today are always completed quickly and well.

When he returned to Fang's family, whenever Lu Shijin mentioned Fang Zall's internship in front of Fang Chen and Xu Meiru, he was always full of praise.

Therefore, the "0" on Fang Xiran's head did not stop, and the cold war with Lu Shijin became more and more fierce, so he had reached the point where he slept in a bed and pretended that the other party did not exist.

Of course, Fang Xiran would not be so willing to cuckold himself when landing. He secretly planned revenge.

Fang Xiran's company has developed a new environmental protection decoration paint, which is a key sales product in the second half of the year, so the employees of the whole company are working overtime for next month's product promotion.

Fang Xiran asked the marketing department to make a marketing plan, but the marketing department provided several sets of options that could not satisfy Fang Xiran.

Fang Xiran announced in the company that all employees can make proposals for the marketing model. Who thinks of the best idea is that the bonus will be doubled at the end of the year after it is adopted.

After the instructions were issued, Fang Xiran deliberately explained Fang Zhuoer and asked him to make a marketing plan, which was a test of his ability.

Fang Zhuoer did not doubt Fang Xiran's intentions and asked Lu Shiqiu to complete the tasks assigned by Fang Xiran at Lu Shijin's suggestion. He was personally very satisfied with the marketing plan he thought of, and the other party would be full of confidence in adopting his own plan.

But Fang Drow didn't expect that the meeting on the marketing plan discussion would be held on Saturday, which meant that he could not spend his good weekends to sleep and play games, but work overtime.

He is just an intern. How can he work overtime? Is there any reason?

Fang Zhuoer refused in his heart, but Fang Xiran personally gave an order. He was afraid that he would not go, so Fang Xiran asked Fang Chen to complain.

Early on Saturday morning, Fjoll was notified to go to the company for a meeting.

In the conference room, the middle and senior leaders of the company sat on both sides of the conference table, and only a bitter intern, Fang Zall, sat in the corner of the wall, holding a notebook and yawning.

How can anyone in the world like meetings? Why waste good time on boring meetings?

Fang Zall secretly made up his mind. When he became the boss, the first thing to do was to reduce the unnecessary and meaningless meetings of the company. The most annoying meetings!

Unfortunately, Fang Zhuoer was not obscivious and coldly heard Fang Xiran call his name.

Fang Xiran asked Fang Drow to take the stage to demonstrate his plan in front of everyone. The rest knew what Fang Zall was and knew that Xiao Fang always gave his brother a chance to exercise, so they all looked at Fang Drow with a friendly and encouraging smile.

Fang Zhuoer was not afraid. After all, when he was in school, he was not nervous about giving speeches in front of thousands of teachers and classmates in the school.