Chapter 25: Genius Painter 25 [ End ]

Ruan Siheng turned his head back in horror and saw Huo Qi's iron face, and his legs softened and knelt on the ground.

"Huo Qi...you..." Ruan Siheng did not dare to look directly into Huo Qi's eyes, and hesitated with his head down, "Didn't you go to the meeting? Why... Why did you come back? I didn't say anything..."

Huo Qi's eyes were full of disappointment, "I'm disturbing you, right?"

Ruan Siheng swallowed saliva, hurriedly closed the safe, got up from the ground, grabbed Huo Qi's arm hard, and said earnestly, "Don't get me wrong. Listen to my explanation."

"I saw it with my own eyes! How else do you explain?" Huo Qi threw away Ruan Siheng and asked angrily, "Do you still want to lie to me?" What do you think I am, Ruan Siheng? You can play with it if you want. Do you want to discard tools?!"

Ruan Siheng looked sad, "Huo Qi, why do you think so? I have always regarded you as my best friend, but I'm really desperate this time! You don't know how ugly they scold me on the Internet now. They exposed my photos, even the address of my work. They forced me to apologize and forced me to quit the painting world, but I can't. What's the difference between this and killing me?"

"No way out? Didn't I say I would figure it out for you?" Huo Qi sneered, "But you did not hesitate to betray me."

"Lu Shijin doesn't pay attention to you at all! What can you do?" Ruan Siheng covered his face with a wry smile, "I have no choice but to promise his terms..." Suddenly, he thought of something, and he suddenly raised his head, "No, how do you know?"

Huo Qi looked at him mockingly, as if he were looking at a moth that crashed into a cobweb and was still struggling to death.

Ruan Siheng figured it out after a little thought. Huo Qi could not know that the prophet knew that he was going to steal the documents in the safe unless someone told him in advance.

And only God knows this matter. He knows Lu Shijin, so it may only be what Lu Shijin told Huo Qi!

He should have understood how Lu Shijin could let him go so simply.

So this is a bureau set up by Lu Shijin today, in order to alienate him and Huo Qi! Let Huo Qi disappoint him and put him in isolation!

This damn little double! How dare he!

"Huo Qi, listen to me. We're both played." Ruan Siheng gritted his teeth and said resentfully, "Lu Shijin was sure of today this morning. First, he left me a number on your picture. He guessed that the matter could not be solved. I will definitely contact him so that he could set up a situation to alienate us. Maybe even those who framed me of plagiarism were arranged by him. His purpose was to destroy me!"

"What painting?" Huo Qi frowned and asked doubtfully.

"That's the "Seaside Walk" you gave me! Do you remember?" Ruan Siheng thought he had found evidence of Lu Shijin's tricking and said excitedly, "He wrote the number on the painting with special paint, and I found it at first sight! This is his bureau, his conspiracy! He knew what we were doing for a long time, and he was taking revenge on us! So Huo Qi, you must not be fooled by him. I don't really want to betray you. I'm deceived by him!"

"Seaside, walk, picture..." Huo Qi figured out the cause and effect, muttered to himself for a while, and suddenly looked up to the sky and laughed. The more he laughed, the more desolate his tone was, like crazy. I don't know if he was laughing at someone or laughing at himself.

Ruan Siheng saw Huo Qi like this for the first time, and he was a little scared.

"Huo Qi... What's wrong with you?" Ruan Siheng tried to get close to Huo Qi, showing sadness and guilt. "Don't laugh. I know you're sad. This time it's my fault. I'm wrong. I'm wrong. Can I apologize to you, okay? I know what you mean to my heart. In fact, I also like you in my heart, just because there have been too many things happened during this period, and I am not in the mood to think about emotional issues. But after this incident, I understand that no work or reputation is as good as a person who really loves me, Huo Qi. Would you like to give me a chance. Shall we start over again?"