Chapter 13: Genius Painter 13

Huo Lian's noble young master of a rich family, with ten fingers are not stained with the sun and spring water. Of course, it is impossible to do the rude thing of opening durian with his bare hands.

What's more, he is still obsessed with cleanliness. Durian, a heavy food, is no different from biological and chemical weapons.

"Can't you do it?" Lu Shijin glanced at Huo Lian's tight eyebrows and felt dark.

He shrugged his shoulders and spread his hands out, with a regretful tone.

"It seems that Mr. Huo said that he wanted to cooperate with me, but sincerity is just like this. In this case, time is precious, we should not waste each other's time. I have to enjoy my vacation."

Huo Lian's face was gloomy and clear, and his cold eyes condensed on Lu Shijin's face.

Very good. The little double grew up well and had the courage to have fun on him.

Lu Shijin and Huo Lian waved their hands, "Let's go. I'm predestined to see you later."

Lu Shijin went away and showed off with 711: "Did you see it? Huo Lian's expression just now is like eating flies."

711 was not in the mood to look at Huo Lian's expression and complained, "I warn you! This is the last time I cooperate with you to do something like 'I want to open coconut'! We are also dignified when we are in the system!"

Lu Shijin: "Don't be so rigid, little assistant. Life is already so difficult. If you don't have fun in hardship, you will be suffocated. Besides, how well do we cooperate? Tim and Huo Lian were stunned. Haha, will they think I have superpowers? If you don't want to open coconuts, shall we open something else next time? What do you think of Durian? Or change it to watermelon?"

711 searched for a piece of swearing from the language library and cursed it in the languages of the eight countries.

However, swearing is not what a harmonious system should do, so Lu Shijin only heard an electric sound of "beep-beep".

After a while, he noticed that Huo Lian had not followed, and 711 asked worriedly, "You rejected Huo Lian. Won't he leave in anger?"

Lu Shijin: "Little assistant, let me tell you a truth. If you want people to value you, then don't let him think that you are a good talkative person, because people who are generally strong are not so talkative."

If Huo Lian comes to the door, Lu Shijin will immediately promise to cooperate with him. Huo Lian may not be the same thing as Lu Shijin now.

It's just a piece that is lost when it's used up.

And this time, he must take the initiative in his own hands.

Lu Shijin guessed correctly. Although Huo Lian was ridiculed by him during the day, he did not leave angrily.

When night fell, colorful neon lights were lit up in the entertainment venues on the island, and tourists came one after another. The anticipated nightlife began. No one knew whether there would be a wonderful encounter tonight.

Lu Shijin was not interested in hunting in the timidious scene of the bar disco. He took Tim to a video game city.

Many of the people who went to the video game city were young couples in pairs. Lu Shijin and Tim were handsome men, and they were naturally regarded as a couple.

The teller who exchanged coins at the counter put his hand on the counter with one hand, glanced at Lu Shijin and Tim, and said in English, "Couples can enjoy a 20% discount on game coins in team. Are you two?"