Chapter 411: Interesting

One of them was tapping his hand with a stick as he looked at the young boy.

"Hand over all the silver you have."

The young boy pursed his lips. "Didn't you say last time that you wouldn't find trouble with me after you paid the silver? "

The leader of the ruffians sneered. "You believe that? You're so silly.

"Hurry up and hand over the silver. Otherwise, you won't be able to avoid this beating."

The young boy covered his wallet. "I gave it to you last time. Don't go too far. "

The leader of the ruffians snorted coldly. "You are refusing a toast only to get a forfeit drink.

"Brothers, let's do it!"

After he finished speaking, he took the lead and rushed towards the young boy.

He grabbed the young boy's clothes and punched him a few times.

The other people also rushed up and started punching and kicking the young man.

The leader of the ruffians even snatched the young man's purse from his waist.

He took out a lot of silver from his purse.

He kept the silver and patted his face at the young boy who looked aggrieved and unconvinced. "Remember this lesson. Next time, you must be good and pay up, or I'll beat you again."

Then, he brought his men out of the alley.

The young boy's lips were bleeding, and he was curled up on the ground. He looked so pitiful.

Shi Qingluo walked over. "Are you alright? "

Of course, she had seen the scene just now.

She wanted to help, but he realized that the young man's clothes looked very ordinary, like those worn by an ordinary rich family's child.

However, when she took a closer look, she realized that his clothes were made of a very rare silk.

This was sea silk.

This kind of silk was not woven from silkworm.

Its raw material was from a type of huge clam in the deep sea.

The mucus spat out by the clam solidified into raw silk.

It required specialists to go to the bottom of the sea every year to collect it, and then it would go through multiple processes.

It would take more than half a year to obtain the end product.

This kind of sea silk were tributes in both the previous and current dynasties, hence they could not be bought even with money and power.

It just so happened that Xi Rong had given her two rolls of sea silk before, so she recognized them immediately.

So she stopped and didn't go forward to help.

There were only two groups of people in Northern City who could afford to wear rare sea silk.

They were either the young masters in King Jin's residence, or those from the previous dynasty.

However, Shi Qingluo saw that King Jin and Liang Mingyu only wore expensive silk, and not this kind of clothing made from silk, so it was unlikely that this person was from King Jin's residence.

Moreover, if they were really from King Jin's residence, those ruffians wouldn't dare to bully or rob them.

That could only mean that he was from the previous dynasty.