Chapter 515: They changed after meeting you

Shi Qingluo did not expect their luck to be so good.

Her original plan was to avoid the third prince, that was why they had returned to Heyang County.

"Who are the people who are hunting him down?" she asked.

"They're from the Ge Kingdom," the man in black replied.

"Are there a lot of people?" Shi Qingluo asked again. "If we were to fight, would we be able to help him get out of this?"

When she encountered a situation where she had the ability, she naturally would not ignore it.

The third prince was the governor of the northern border controlling several parties.

He had done a good job and was very useful. He couldn't die like this.

"If we dispatch the hidden guards, there should be no problem," the man in black replied.

"Although the third prince is on the run again, the number of people protecting him hasn't been greatly reduced.

"Based on our investigation, the Ge Kingdom didn't intend to kill them. It seems that they're only trying to drive the third prince to the small town where my royal highness is."

These were the elite dragon guards trained during the late emperor's reign. Not only were they skilled, but they were also skilled in many things.

Hearing this, Shi Qingluo came to a decision. "Let's wait here. You guys prepare for an ambush. We still have to save the third prince."

The man in black did not refute. "Yes!"

Before they came, their master had instructed them to listen to the princess's arrangements, so they naturally had to do as she said.

Hence, Shi Qingluo led her mother-in-law and sister-in-law down the carriage and followed the guards into the nearby forest to hide.

Prince Yi had also sent the best of the best to protect them.

Shi Qingluo and the others also brought a lot of bows and crossbows along and were ready for an ambush.

After about an hour, the sound of horse hooves came from the front.

Shi Qingluo was also holding a longbow in her hand.

She hid behind a large tree and tilted his head to look ahead.

Soon, they saw the armored third prince and his men, followed by a group of horses.

It was obvious that they were from the Ge Kingdom.

The leader of the hidden guards in black shot an arrow first, and one of the Ge men in the lead fell off his horse.

"There's an ambush!" Those from the Ge kingdom exclaimed.

What greeted them was a flurry of arrows.

Shi Qingluo also shot an arrow, but it was aimed at the person, one of 'her' people, who was about to attack the third prince.

"Be careful, governor!"

The other person beside the third prince also saw it, but he couldn't stop it in time and could only shout.

The third prince turned around and saw one of his trusted aides raising a knife and slashing at him.

Because this was too sudden, that knife was almost at his neck before he could even react.

The third prince was shocked.

He wanted to instinctively raise his blade to block it, but it was too late.