Chapter 567: Why don't she go to heaven?

Liang Yujun was even more speechless.

He raised his eyebrows. "So should I wish you all the best for winning her heart?"

Only then did Liang Yulin smile at him again. "This is a must."

Liang Yujun was speechless.

His younger brother was blind.

Looking at this guy's appearance, Mdm Kong should have already relented.

And according to the reports of the spies in his palace, the emperor had already written an imperial edict to bestow marriage on Liang Yulin.

The marriage between Prince Yi and the Xiao family would most likely occur.

This made him a little annoyed.

If Xiao Hanzheng became Prince Yi's stepson, would he still be able to use him?

However, if he could use him, it would be a good chess piece to attack the emperor and Prince Yi.

"Royal brother, is Xiao Baili's marriage decided by Mdm Kong or Xiao Hanzheng?" he asked.

Liang Yulin raised an eyebrow at him. "I'll decide Baili's future marriage in the future. What do you want?"

Liang Yujun was speechless.

You haven't even married her yet, and you want to be in charge of someone else daughter's marriage.

He cursed in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face.

"I see that Xiao Baili is beautiful and elegant. She is about the same age as my third son. They are quite a match.

"I'm thinking, why don't we make a good marriage happen?"

This was an idea he came up with on the spot, but the more he thought about it, the better he felt it was.

If he let his son marry Xiao Baili, would he be afraid that he couldn't use Xiao Hanzheng and his wife?

He could also restrain Prince Yi.

Liang Yulin could tell what his brother was planning.

His face immediately darkened. "Royal brother, you're too thick-skinned! How can your useless son be worthy of my Baili?

"Not to mention that your useless son has a lot of women in his backyard, even if he doesn't have a concubine and only marries my Baili, I won't be interested in him."

He looked at Liang Yujun as if he didn't expect him to be such a person.

"How could you say something like that? "Don't you have any self-awareness at all?"

To him, he really felt that Prince Jin was too thick-skinned.

He actually wanted to let his useless bastard son marry his beautiful and lovely eldest daughter.

What was he thinking?

Liang Yujun was speechless.

He was wrong just now. He shouldn't have suspected that this bastard had been possessed by something unclean.

Now, he had revealed his bad temper.

He stopped smiling, and his face darkened.

"How is my third son useless? He is my son, and his abilities aren't much worse than the crown prince's.

"If he performs well in the future and surpasses Liang Mingyu's ability, I can also let someone else be the crown prince instead.

"It's precisely because I think he's not bad that I want him to marry into the Xiao family."