Chapter 561: It's up to you guys

When Xiao Hanzheng got off the carriage and returned home, Shi Qingluo told him about what happened today.

Xiao Hanzheng took off his down jacket and said with a smile, "Just now, my mother also came to find me. She asked me to lend her a few experts. She wanted to put a gunny sack on my scumbag father."

Shi Qingluo did not expect her mother-in-law to be so wild.

She smiled and said, "This is a good idea. Your scumbag father is getting more and more greasy. He deserves to be beaten!"

Previously, her mother-in-law had said that if he pestered her, she would put a gunny sack over him.

He probably didn't take it to heart and thought that her mother-in-law was just saying it casually.

He would probably be furious a few days later.

"I think so too," Xiao Hanzheng chuckled.

It was rare for his mother to ask for his help, so of course he had to do his best.

Soon, he would use the secret guard that he had trained to be more skillful that his scumbag father to help his mother put a gunny sack on his scumbag father.

Shi Qingluo handed him a cup of hot tea. "Oh right, how do you think Ge Chunying will take revenge on your scumbag father?

"Shouldn't she be in trouble now?"

Her young husband's men found out that the coachman who came with Ge Chunying had been loitering around the deputy governor's Office recently, trying to find out the relationship between this scumbag father and Ge Chunru.

If he was sure that this scumbag father would not help Ge Chunru and her sister, the coachman might not be able to endure further.

Ge Chunying had just arrived in Northern City and didn't know anyone else.

It was impossible for her to use her current situation to deal with this scumbag father.

Xiao Hanzheng thought for a moment.

"She might throw herself into my scumbag father's arms. Then, she'll use my scumbag father's help to get close to Prince Jin," he said.

His scumbag father had a good relationship with Prince Jin recently, and they had even gone out to eat together in a restaurant several times.

Many people had commented privately that the deputy governor had already sided with Prince Jin.

Ge Chunying had previously asked the coachman to find out the relationship between this scumbag father and Prince Jin.

She had lied to the coachman that she wanted to use her brother-in-law to see if she could get close to Prince Jin's residence.

The coachman was also a profit-seeking person, so he naturally went to find out about this.

Ge Chunying also knew that Xiao Yuanshi had a good relationship with Prince Jin.

As to what advantage Ge Chunying had, she only had herself.

What kind of beauty had Prince Jin and the young masters in Prince Jin's residence not seen?

Regardless of whether it was Prince Jin or his sons, it was not rare for them to meet beautiful women who sold themselves to gather cash for their fathers' funeral or accidentally fell in front of them.

Ge Chunying was better looking than Ge Chunru, but she was not the kind that would make people breathless with just one look.

Thus, the hope of meeting Prince Jin or the young masters of Prince Jin's residence and for them to remember her was not great.