Chapter 495: Or you don't dare to admit it?

He hurriedly got up and put on his clothes.

The more Liang Yujun thought about it, the angrier he became.

"Go wake the princess consort and the princess up."

Why did he have to wake up in the middle of the night to clean up the mess, while those two idiots could still sleep in peace?

The personal attendants saw that His Highness was angry and nodded. "Yes!"

They actually didn't like the princess consort and Ordinary County Princess very much.

The two of them acted like they were their masters and ordered them around like dogs.

Even the prince wasn't like this.

It was only because the prince doted on the two of them that they had endured it.

Seeing that the prince was angry and they felt that the princess consort and her daughter wouldn't have a good ending, they couldn't help but gloat in their hearts.

After all, they all hoped to have matriarchs who respected others, not this kind of vicious, arrogant madams who liked to exploit other people's weaknesses.

Ruan Songling was woken up by the maidservant.

She got up in her middle clothes and gave her two slaps.

"If there's nothing important, I will tear you apart."

She was sleeping soundly and didn't expect to be woken up. She even had the intention to kill.

The maidservant knew that the princess consort had a morning temper and immediately knelt down after being hit. "Princess Consort, it was His Highness who asked me to wake you up.

"His Highness wants you to get dressed and go to the main hall to see him."

Ruan Songling was stunned and confused. "Why did he ask me to go over? "

The maidservant shook her head. "I don't know."

Ruan Songling's mind turned. "Had Xiao Hanzheng's family been burned to death?"

The more she thought about it, the more she felt that it might be so. So, with the help of her maidservants, she put on her clothes and washed up, then walked towards the main hall.

On the other hand, a similar scene was playing out in Liang Mingmin's room.

Liang Yujun was the first to arrive at the main hall.

Not long after he sat down, he heard a lot of noise outside.

Soon, the guards came to report that Xiao Hanzheng, his wife, and those from Heyang County had requested to see him.

Liang Yujun had no choice but to have his personal guards bring them in.

There were more than a thousand people who followed them, and all of them wouldn't be able to enter the main hall, so they sent a dozen people as representatives, while the others stood at the door and in the courtyard to listen.

After Xiao Hanzheng and Shi Qingluo entered the main hall, they were surprised to see Prince Jin, as if they did not expect him to be there.

They greeted, "Greetings, Your Highness!"

Liang Yujun did not believe that the two of them did not know that he had come.

However, he didn't show it on his face.

Instead, he put on a respectful expression and said, "Rise, you two!

"Mr Xiao, it's already so late. Why did you suddenly come to find me?" He pretended not to know.